Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

fleet repairs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> fleet repairs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
fleet repairs - 6/18/2010 8:32:14 PM   
henri51

The manual states that only one point of repair is allowed per turn for a fleet. I presume that this is true PER port? That is, if I break up my carrier fleet and send each carrier to a different port, can each one get one point of repairs per turn (assuming that one has enough PPs)? Otherwise repairing a fleet of five carriers reduced to 50% ( a typical value for the Japanese after Pearl Harbor) would require 25 turns!

Henri
Post #: 1
RE: fleet repairs - 6/18/2010 8:37:58 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

Actually it is by group, so you can have all five in one port and still repair all of them, one point per turn, if you have the PP.

Andrew Loveridge

Production Assistant

(in reply to henri51)
Post #: 2
RE: fleet repairs - 6/18/2010 10:23:52 PM   
henri51

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Loveridge

Actually it is by group, so you can have all five in one port and still repair all of them, one point per turn, if you have the PP.

Are you sure? The repair button is on the lower half of the screen which corresponds to the selected unit in the group list. I tried it after Pearl Harbor, and every time I clicked the repair button going down the list, it cancelled the repair of the previous unit in the list. Did I miss something?

Henri

Edit: Oops, I just reloaded a saved game and tried again, and this time I was able to repair all the groups - maybe I didn't have enough PPs the previous time. Sorry about that...

< Message edited by henri51 -- 6/18/2010 10:46:10 PM >

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 3
RE: fleet repairs - 6/19/2010 9:21:23 AM   
doomtrader

No problem, good you have figured it out :)

(in reply to henri51)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> fleet repairs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI