From: Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Changes in Service Pack 1.
- Tweaked scenarios, including initial deployments.
- Fixed spelling mistakes.
- Added extra background information.
Game Fixed Issues:
- BT0007 - CTD - Give order, let run, pause and set end time of task to time now, start game again, crash.
- BT0029 - CTD - Caused by slip task code and how AI interacted with UI. (reported by GliderRecon whild playing Hofen-Ho-Down) Post
- BT0032 - HHour was not reset when player task type changed from Attack/Probe by adding waypoint using Shift click. Caused AI issues.
- BT0034 - There is a function to turn player Fire/Bombard tasks into defend tasks once they expire. Was doing for all task types which could cause AI issues.
- BT0033 - CTD - Artillery unit causes crash if reattached or game left to run. (reported by CptWasp) Post
- BT0038 - Unable to Prime/UnPrime bridges when issuing orders to non Engineers, even if Engineers part of force. (reported by Renato) Post
- BT0039 - LOS issues when enemy gets within 3K. (reported by Chief Rudiger) Post
- BT0020 - CTD - Player able to give Exit order to force when no Exit objectives. (reported by scsfan) Post
- BT0041 - CTD - AI was attempting to send a message to player about a future plan it was abandoning, this caused crash as future plans dont have all the data needed for a message. (reported by Stryker) Post
- BT0055 - Player sets HHour for attack, AI was cribbing and bringing forward the HHour, which made it difficult to coordinate multiple attacks, fixed.
- BT0056 - Error in the Task Doctrine code causing issues for the AI, fixed.
- BT0057 - Error with Fixed Point Number Utility code, fixed.
- BT0058 - Error in scheduling code, trying to update a force plan based on new orders but was not catering for a future plan properly, fixed.
Service Pack is code complete - testing installer and final packaging to go.
< Message edited by Panther Paul -- 7/29/2010 1:39:28 PM >
Panther Games Pty Ltd