Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FitE Soviet opponent wanted.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> FitE Soviet opponent wanted. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FitE Soviet opponent wanted. - 6/8/2010 11:30:26 AM   
burroughs

Hello everybody.
As stated above I'm in need of a Soviet opponent for the "Fire in the East"scenario. PM me or send an e-mail, please.
In case somebody fancies some other scenarios, there's still room for negotiations.

Best regards to all the wargamers here.
Post #: 1
RE: FitE Soviet opponent wanted. - 6/9/2010 1:08:25 PM   
larryfulkerson

Hey burroughs:  I hope you find an opponent for FITE....I'm interested to know how your game goes.  And thanks for posting by the way.  Welcome to the forum and if I may be so bold may I suggest "Directive 21" as an alternative for FITE without an opponent.  You could practice your skills using D21 until you find an opponent.  Just a thought.

You can download the "Directive 21" files from here:  http://65.101.188.183/Directive 21.zip

Good hunting.

(in reply to burroughs)
Post #: 2
RE: FitE Soviet opponent wanted. - 6/10/2010 3:21:35 AM   
darbymcd

PM sent

(in reply to burroughs)
Post #: 3
RE: FitE Soviet opponent wanted. - 6/10/2010 8:51:16 AM   
burroughs

Howdy,guys.
Thanks for theinterest and the replies. Thanks,for the scenario, Larry: I downloaded that yesterday with the use of the link You had kindly provided. It looks as overhauled version, eh?
Sorry to say so, but I have actually gotten cold feet and I am not going to play the scenario myself, but looking for a replacement not to dissapoint my unlucky opponent who has already sent me his German turn. I think it would be unfair to turn him down now just like that so I anybody agrees to replace me, I'll just forward the German turn and relay the whole stuff to the other guy.
The fact is that I wrongly overestimated my current ability to handle all the games I'm playing and, believe it or not, there are twenty of them, both in SPMBT / WWII and TOAW III with addition of some Classic Wargames. You see, taking on another one would be indeed like the Hitler's opening the second front in the East in '41 - a total disaster that would bring the whole schedule to collapse. Luckily,I have more than one option in the East -however,I'm still trying to remain aloyal and responsible wargamer.

Best Regards.

(in reply to darbymcd)
Post #: 4
RE: FitE Soviet opponent wanted. - 6/11/2010 6:39:58 PM   
mooreshawnm

Larry, I have been looking for something like 'Directive 21' sice purchasing the game many years ago. THANK YOU for posting the link! Used to go crazy playing War In Russia in the 90s and now you've given me a modern replacement!!!

(in reply to burroughs)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> FitE Soviet opponent wanted. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI