Font Size?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

ceyan

Font Size?

Post by ceyan »

Is there any way to increase the font size, even if it screws up the menu options? I don't know how I got along in WitP when I was playing it, but coming back and tinkering with WitP:AE is pure torture trying to read everything on a 23" monitor.
Nunya D.

RE: Font Size?

Post by Nunya D. »

ORIGINAL: ceyan

Is there any way to increase the font size, even if it screws up the menu options? I don't know how I got along in WitP when I was playing it, but coming back and tinkering with WitP:AE is pure torture trying to read everything on a 23" monitor.

Are you using the -altFont switch? If not, it will make a significant difference.
ceyan

RE: Font Size?

Post by ceyan »

ORIGINAL: Nunya D.

ORIGINAL: ceyan

Are you using the -altFont switch? If not, it will make a significant difference.

Thanks for the tip. That made the text crystal clear, no more fuzziness which was my major problem. Still a 2-4 sizes too small, at least for the tooltips and lists, but I think I can make do with it now.

Return to “Tech Support”