Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Font Size?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Font Size? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Font Size? - 6/5/2010 12:44:58 AM   
ceyan

Is there any way to increase the font size, even if it screws up the menu options? I don't know how I got along in WitP when I was playing it, but coming back and tinkering with WitP:AE is pure torture trying to read everything on a 23" monitor.
Post #: 1
RE: Font Size? - 6/5/2010 12:48:33 AM   
Nunya D.

quote:

ORIGINAL: ceyan

Is there any way to increase the font size, even if it screws up the menu options? I don't know how I got along in WitP when I was playing it, but coming back and tinkering with WitP:AE is pure torture trying to read everything on a 23" monitor.

Are you using the -altFont switch? If not, it will make a significant difference.

(in reply to ceyan)
Post #: 2
RE: Font Size? - 6/5/2010 3:02:08 AM   
ceyan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nunya D.

quote:

ORIGINAL: ceyan

Are you using the -altFont switch? If not, it will make a significant difference.

Thanks for the tip. That made the text crystal clear, no more fuzziness which was my major problem. Still a 2-4 sizes too small, at least for the tooltips and lists, but I think I can make do with it now.

(in reply to Nunya D.)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Font Size? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI