Calling reinforcements

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

Old Bay

Calling reinforcements

Post by Old Bay »

I know you can do this in quick combat, and I've seen the enemy call in reinforcements during detailed combat. How do I do so in detailed combat? I've looked all over the manual and game screen and can't seem to find the answer. Thanks for any help.
Gil R.

RE: Calling reinforcements

Post by Gil R. »

There's a button in the lower-right. Mousing over the buttons will bring up the tool-tips, which will identify the correct button. (If no friendly army is in an adjacent region then the button is probably grayed-out, but perhaps it's not there at all -- I can't remember.)
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Old Bay

RE: Calling reinforcements

Post by Old Bay »

Thanks Gil. I ended up figuring it out when the button 'magically' appeared when I had reinforcements available. For some reason I thought that there would always be a button. I found the relevant spot in the manual after I asked the question as well. [:)]

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”