Cardiff not a port

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

gravey101

Cardiff not a port

Post by gravey101 »

Anyone know why Cardiff (in the Wales province) is not a port. There are docks there and you can build ships but they can never leave...
terje439

RE: Cardiff not a port

Post by terje439 »

ORIGINAL: gravey101

Anyone know why Cardiff (in the Wales province) is not a port. There are docks there and you can build ships but they can never leave...

I think it might be because the city of Cardif is in a franchise with "Hotel California".
Sorry, going to bed now [:D]

Terje
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
Krasny

Post by Krasny »

I know for a fact that Cardiff has docks, because if I lean out of my window I can see them.
Russian Guard

Post by Russian Guard »

ORIGINAL: gravey101

Check to make sure you do not have a destination set for builds in this province, to go to. For example if you have reinforcments from this province set to go to Anglia, then when the ships are built they will not move. Clear the ships destination point and then they'll move wherever you send them.

Otherwise, I've never seen this before.

ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

There might be an error in the data files.
mike brown

Post by mike brown »

I have encountered the same problem, you can build naval vessels at Cardiff, but they cannot sail, after five years and no fix??
gottagofish

Post by gottagofish »

Any chance of getting a work around on this????

There is no anchor shown on the map for Wales either. You can't land ships in that "port" as well.

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”