Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Editing victory conditions in saved games?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding >> Editing victory conditions in saved games? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Editing victory conditions in saved games? - 5/16/2010 10:50:08 AM   
J HG T

Is it possible? This may sound a little bit odd, but I'd like to change the victory conditions in my current game. I noticed that I had set VCs way too high (75% population and 75%GDP) and also did not remember to set the game to end after 100 years, which I noticed to be best for me.
Is this possible in any way? Id' like to finish this game because its my first "serious" game and it feels like I've worked too hard for my empire to just quit and start a new game. Yeah, it's practically just sentimental value, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Nothing is impossible, not if you can imagine it!
"And they hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear."
Post #: 1
RE: Editing victory conditions in saved games? - 5/16/2010 1:25:22 PM   
madpainter

quote:

ORIGINAL: J HG T

Is it possible? This may sound a little bit odd, but I'd like to change the victory conditions in my current game. I noticed that I had set VCs way too high (75% population and 75%GDP) and also did not remember to set the game to end after 100 years, which I noticed to be best for me.
Is this possible in any way? Id' like to finish this game because its my first "serious" game and it feels like I've worked too hard for my empire to just quit and start a new game. Yeah, it's practically just sentimental value, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

It doesn't sound odd at all, I too, would like to do this.
I often play a random start and of course random means random VC's.

(in reply to J HG T)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding >> Editing victory conditions in saved games? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI