Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WitP Tracker?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> WitP Tracker? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WitP Tracker? - 5/9/2010 2:02:43 AM   
Gabede

This is probably a dumb and repetitive question, but where can i find this "WitPTracker" i keep seeing in AAR discussions. I downloaded the combatreport tool and love it, and was just wondering where i can find the tracker.

One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine
Post #: 1
RE: WitP Tracker? - 5/9/2010 2:10:04 AM   
jetjockey

On the AE forum there are three sections. In the middle section find the WITPTracker AE Release 1.5.1 available thread, first post, and there you go!

(in reply to Gabede)
Post #: 2
RE: WitP Tracker? - 5/9/2010 11:11:23 AM   
Nemo121

One thing. WiTP Tracker is an excellent tool but do give thought to the viewpoint that if your planning is so complicated that you need Tracker to keep track of it then you are over-complicating things and need to simplify. That's certainly my approach and I don't do too badly with it.

John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.

(in reply to jetjockey)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> WitP Tracker? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI