Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.04 beta (1st Release) Crash

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> 1.04 beta (1st Release) Crash Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.04 beta (1st Release) Crash - 4/21/2010 3:38:36 PM   
Tacit_Exit

Have a save from which it occurs about 5 mins in if needed.

Having problems assigning constructors to mine resources via the 'Resources by Empire Priority' screen; the assignments often don't seem to 'stick' ie no constuctor icon appears after clicking the queue nearest constructor button. This may or may not be related to the crash.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: 1.04 beta (1st Release) Crash - 4/21/2010 8:27:44 PM   
Chet Guiles

That is the same thing I encountered, but I wasn't able to capture the text of the error report. Happened not too long after any time I started a new game. Thanks "Tacit" for the detail I couldn't provide!

(in reply to Tacit_Exit)
Post #: 2
RE: 1.04 beta (1st Release) Crash - 4/21/2010 11:34:10 PM   
elliotg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tacit_Exit Have a save from which it occurs about 5 mins in if needed.
This one is fixed in Beta2. Download that one an have a try.

quote:

Having problems assigning constructors to mine resources via the 'Resources by Empire Priority' screen; the assignments often don't seem to 'stick' ie no constuctor icon appears after clicking the queue nearest constructor button. This may or may not be related to the crash.
The 'Queue nearest' constructor ship means that it'll assign the nearest available construction ship to build the mining station. But if that construction ship is already busy, it will just queue up it's next mission to build the new mining station. So the construction ship will only show against the planet it's currently working at, not the next one.

(in reply to Tacit_Exit)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> 1.04 beta (1st Release) Crash Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI