Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Feature Requests

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> Feature Requests Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Feature Requests - 3/29/2010 11:44:32 PM   
shutupandplay

Awesome game. Years later I'm still re-installing this one and wasting a night or three pushing beautifully painted little plastic men around :-)

I appreciate that no-one is ever going to go back into the code for this, but I need to vent some feature requests nonetheless.

1) REPLAY!

At the end of the game, I don't want it to end. I want to relive my brilliant maneuver, or analyse where I went wrong. It would be so awesome to be able to step through each move again to watch how it unfolded. Am I alone in thinking this is obviously a 'missing' feature?

2) forward and left, or left and forward?

This is more just an annoyance. If a piece is ordered to go forward two squares and left one, there doesn't seem to be a way to instruct whether to go left and then forward, or forward and then left? You just get what it gives you. Is this my bad? I can be significant for ensuring units don't run into each other, and are facing a specific direction on arrival.

We're just dreaming here people.

What is your most desired new feature?
Post #: 1
RE: Feature Requests - 3/31/2010 6:17:03 AM   
Bison36

Game editor and a random battle generator would be my never going to happen requests.

(in reply to shutupandplay)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> Feature Requests Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI