Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Grand Campaign Saved Games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Grand Campaign Saved Games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Grand Campaign Saved Games - 3/24/2010 3:55:07 PM   
mmccot

I got to be missing something simple here, but I couldn't find in the manual how to save and continue saved games for the Grand Campaign.
Thanks,fun game by the way.
Post #: 1
RE: Grand Campaign Saved Games - 3/24/2010 5:28:45 PM   
vonB

When you launch a new Campaign, it asks you for a Name which it will be saved as. That way if you want to call it something different to the default (which is the same as that shown in the list), you can.

When you finish a battle, you return to the summary screen where you can see the results of your battle etc etc. On the right somewhere sort of middle'ish is a button: 'Save As'. It will prompt you for a name, so you can call it something different if you want, or overwrite the previously used name. Whatever.

To pick up where you left off (or open any saved game), after you select Play Game from the Main Screen, look top left where there is a drop down list. It says 'Historical Battles', by default. Click it open and look down the list for 'Saved Games'.

That ought to do it

< Message edited by vonB -- 3/24/2010 5:31:15 PM >

http://www.closecombat.ie

(in reply to mmccot)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Grand Campaign Saved Games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI