Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Junkers Jumo 213A requirements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Junkers Jumo 213A requirements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Junkers Jumo 213A requirements - 3/11/2010 9:56:33 AM   
vimconfused

Looking at my "show requirements" screen I see that my requirement for this engine is 31.

However, as far as I'm aware the only two types using it (or will be using it later in my case) are Fw190D-9 and Ta154A.

I have 10 assemblies for Fw190D and 3 for Ta154A. Since the Ta154A needs 4 engines each (!) I calculate that makes my requirements 22. What are the other requirements? Is another type using this engine instead of the one I think it uses, or maybe does the Fw190D need 2 engines?
Post #: 1
RE: Junkers Jumo 213A requirements - 3/11/2010 11:41:07 AM   
Tuk

Do you have other assemblies of those types activating within the next 30 days?

(in reply to vimconfused)
Post #: 2
RE: Junkers Jumo 213A requirements - 3/11/2010 12:08:43 PM   
Hard Sarge

I would say it is a offline Factory, for something that will be coming later on

do you have enough engines to meet the 22 needed that you know about ?

if so, you should be building up a little stockpile of engines, if you have a slowly building stockpile of 213A engines, then you know the "required" ones are not being built yet ?

we did try to make it a little easier to understand, but looks like we need more "help" here

(in reply to Tuk)
Post #: 3
RE: Junkers Jumo 213A requirements - 3/11/2010 11:56:55 PM   
vimconfused

You're right. My mistake. The difference was all Fw190D assemblies that were not online yet. I had accounted for those small changes from other production that was happening in a short timescale, but completely forgotten a size 6 assembly that was some way off (at least it was originally, so I hadn't included it). Sorry for wasting your time! Now where do I find all that production to make enough Junkers Jet engines......

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 4
RE: Junkers Jumo 213A requirements - 3/12/2010 2:25:40 AM   
Hard Sarge

no hassle mate

it is there if you really want it, but it is going to suck most of your production, if you really try and go big time (engines really were the weakest point of that plane, just advancing the throttle, could ruin them)

(in reply to vimconfused)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Junkers Jumo 213A requirements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI