I have a couple of (probably useless, sorry...) suggestions. Please don't shout at me, as I'm only trying to help! I recently purchased FoF and run it just fine on my home PC --- just XP 32-bit! And I don't even have Win 7, but...
* Have you made sure that you *don't* install to "Win 7 Games/Programs" area, or whatever it is, just a simple directory, as Win 7 can get too "bossy" about what it thinks are games?
* Have you tried "Run as Administrator" when actually launching the program (not just how you installed it)?
* Have you *considered* installing the "XP Mode" for Win7? (Oh, does that say not for "Home" edition?) Frankly I've never found these very successful for gaming/driver-type software, but who knows, this one has big claims... though I realise it's a lot of effort.
* No chance of any messages in Event Viewer?
* There are a few mentions on this forum of either ForgeOfFreedom.ini file or command-line options, like "noflash" or "nosound" to try playing with