Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Cold Zone effect-very short term test

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Cold Zone effect-very short term test Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cold Zone effect-very short term test - 12/4/2009 4:18:27 AM   
Buck Beach

I wouldn't take this info to the bank due to the short term of my test, but, for what it's worth here are my observations from a 10 day test period.

Ran an empty eight ship TF from Anchorage Alk to Seattle; two single ship TF from Seattle to Anchorage load with supplies and fuel; and a fuel loaded xAKL from Anchorage to Kodiak in the dead of winter first week (and some change) of the war. Ran all at cruise speed and the results were an aggregate of ONE system point damage.

Flew a 6 AC ASW Patrol at 70 to 100% out of Kodiak without incident and no excessive ware, In fact experienced greater ware with my VPs (at 100%) out of Pearl on Naval Search.

I am done with the test as I want to continue playing the game.

Oh one other thing I observed is that unless an A/C is taken off line for maintenance the Air Support doesn't appear to perform ongoing work on damaged A/C before they are taken off line.

< Message edited by Buck Beach -- 12/4/2009 4:21:34 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Cold Zone effect-very short term test Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI