Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Guns of August error message

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Guns of August error message Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Guns of August error message - 11/20/2009 8:01:51 PM   
logbay2003

When i click on the arrow button to resolve battles I immediatley receive the error message "division by zero" and the game freezes. It says "busy" in the top corner but nothing happens. Please help. I am running version 1.32. This happened half way through the game in 1916.
Post #: 1
RE: Guns of August error message - 11/21/2009 12:53:24 PM   
SewerStarFish

quote:

ORIGINAL: logbay2003

When i click on the arrow button to resolve battles I immediatley receive the error message "division by zero" and the game freezes. It says "busy" in the top corner but nothing happens. Please help. I am running version 1.32. This happened half way through the game in 1916.

I have found that if you go to your \Program Files\Matrix Games\Guns of August\SavedGames file and load the auto saves one a time there is usually one that will allow you to get passed the /0 bug. You'll have to replay part or most of the turn but the game will play. Otherwise, I can't help.

Why choose the lesser evil: Vote Cthulhu.

(in reply to logbay2003)
Post #: 2
RE: Guns of August error message - 12/2/2009 10:46:34 PM   
FrankHunter

If you're still having this problem please send the save directly to me at fhunter@telus.net

(in reply to SewerStarFish)
Post #: 3
RE: Guns of August error message - 12/22/2009 1:46:46 AM   
logbay2003

Any progress on the "division by zero" error message game patch?

(in reply to FrankHunter)
Post #: 4
RE: Guns of August error message - 12/22/2009 3:58:59 AM   
FrankHunter

I uploaded the new version to Matrix but I had missed the deadline before Christmas.  So it won't be made available till after the holidays, sorry about that!

(in reply to logbay2003)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Guns of August error message Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI