Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replenish at Sea added Cargo too

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Replenish at Sea added Cargo too Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replenish at Sea added Cargo too - 10/6/2009 9:19:50 PM   
BPRE

Hi,

I have an AO undocked in one TF at Suva and also 2 TKs in another TF approximately 65% loaded with fuel. When I clicked on Replenish TF at Sea for the AO it didn't just fill up it's own tanks (Full Endurance) but also filled the Cargo hold completely.
One of the TKs was completely empty after this and the other one was down to about 50% full.

Is this really WAD? I thought that Replenish TF at Sea wouldn't fill the Cargo.

Here's a save of the situation when I do it. It's repeatable.

/BPRE

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Replenish at Sea added Cargo too - 10/6/2009 11:31:45 PM   
Don Bowen

I was concerned when I read this because of the mention of cargo hold. I thought you meant supplies. But it is OK.

Yes, an oiler loading fuel into tanks when refueling at a port and in the presence of one or more loaded tankers is Working as Designed. This was common practice - to transfer fuel directly from tankers to oilers capable of underway replenishment at a base.

(in reply to BPRE)
Post #: 2
RE: Replenish at Sea added Cargo too - 10/7/2009 9:52:00 AM   
BPRE

Thanks Don,

I didn't want to cheat so I sent it away without filling up the tanks in the end. I know it's OK the next time it happens.

First impresson was that it transfered a lot of fuel too quickly compared to what it could have done from the port but I guess that if you connect two tankers or a TK and an AO directly to each other you will get the highest transfer rate possible so it should be OK from that point of view too.

/BPRE

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Replenish at Sea added Cargo too Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI