Political points

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Jensemann

Political points

Post by Jensemann »

Hi

So im in the end of january 42 in my first game, and somehow from one reload to another my political points dissapered, i tried to wait another round to get more and also withdrawing units but still, ive got 0 points.

Now is there something im not doing or is this a bug?

Thanks
owJEe
TheTomDude

RE: Political points

Post by TheTomDude »

Do you have a some units overdue to be withdrawn? Sucks up PPs very fast if you don't withdraw them.
Jensemann

Post by Jensemann »

alright, i withdrew some units prematurley now, and i got some political points now, is there any way to list all units which needs to be withdrawn? or do i have to sort through two tons of units to find all which need to be withdrawn?

thanks
owJEe
CowboyRonin

Post by CowboyRonin »

There are a set of buttons on the Intelligence screen (broken down by air, ground and naval) that show withdrawal lists, anything that's overdue, and units set to withdraw in the next month. You have to withdraw air and naval units (or keep them and pay the penalty); land units go away on their own.
Matrix forum liaison to Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager team
WitW/WitE2 Alpha tester

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”