You could win a free copy of WW2: Time of Wrath just by answering a few trivia questions!
Matrix Games and Wastelands Interactive (www.wastelands-interactive.com) are thrilled to announce the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! Just by answering a few trivia questions you could win a free full copy WW2: Time of Wrath. The rules are simple:
Here are the trivia questions:
- Answer the trivia questions below (note that you will need to play the free demo in order to answer one of the questions).
- Send your answers to email@example.com.
- Ten randomly selected entrants that answered all the questions correctly will win a free copy of WW2: Time of Wrath!
David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Free games and a few fun trivia questions? Sounds like a total victory for gamers! Easy to learn, with solid gameplay, deep scenarios, and a vibrant community, WW2: Time of Wrath is a bargain at any price – but the chance to win the game for free is just too good to pass up!”
- When did France and the UK join World War 2?
- What is the motto of Matrix Games, the publisher of WW2: Time of Wrath?
- Where is Wastelands Interactive, the developer of WW2: Time of Wrath, from?
- What is the name of unit in hex 173,95 at the very beginning of 1939 campaign (you should try the WW2: Time of Wrath demo to find this out)?
From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations. A diplomacy system based on political points allows you to sway possible allies to your side. An upgraded and expanded naval combat system includes fleet engagements, combat patrols, massive aircraft carriers, elusive raiders and U-Boats as well as a convoy system.
Concentrate precious industrial resources on building, training and upgrading a wide variety of combat units from airborne soldiers and armored divisions up to nuclear weapons! Historical leaders enhance the performance of your armies and hundreds of historical events like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Lend-Lease and more give you choices that can change the course of history. WW2: Time of Wrath is fought across turns that vary in length by season and 25 km hexes with divisions and corps, giving the player a broad strategic picture of the war while still leaving enough room for operational decisions.
Get more information on WW2: Time of Wrath from its official product page.
Sean Drummy Marketing and Press Relations Manager