From: Midwest USA
ORIGINAL: doc smith
I didn't see anything about my error message (or any similar to it).
I initialized the db and loaded 6 days, one at a time, into the db. When I tried to load the next day, I got an error that LCUsMarchOnlyToExistingBases table...
There are a couple of us who have reported this, but I know as the threads get longer it gets progressively more difficult to find anything...
At least in the reported cases, it seems to be associated with an LCU that was in Reserve during combat and is now in pursuit. The witpstaff author (Woos) has a fix in mind for the next version (No, I have no idea when that is).
A workaround is to go to the unit in question, and set it to move to a base. Save the file with this change (under a new number, of course, so you don't overwrite your "real" file). In my experience, this new file can then be read.