Matrix Games Forums

Civil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now available
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

V3.0 released !!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> V3.0 released !!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
V3.0 released !!! - 6/2/2002 4:20:47 PM   
Denniss

V3.0 released !!!

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/PacificWar/PacificWarMatrixEditionv3-0.zip
Post #: 1
- 6/2/2002 10:49:47 PM   
Von Rom

Many thanks everyone for the hard work :)

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 2
- 6/2/2002 11:26:42 PM   
Nomad

I second that.

one thing though, in the TTT senario,the allies start with 2000 Hurricanes in the pool. is this right? they're not there in obc41.

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 3
Need to update documentation in the zip file - 6/3/2002 1:21:21 AM   
Zorfwaddle

Hi,

Someone on comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical
noted that there is not a list of changes/updates included in the zip file for 3.0. Can this be updated??

"AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every m****rf****r in the room. Accept no substitutes." Ordell Robbie - "Jackie Brown"

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 4
- 6/3/2002 4:13:01 AM   
Jeremy Pritchard

Doh! Just edit out the 2000 Hurricane II's from the Tora Tora Tora Scenario! I was testing certain aircraft, and their behaviours with upgrading and such, and forgot to change back this air pool.

There will eventually be a 3.0 revised changes, I have been working on it for a long time, and it does take time to write out the many MANY changes!

Thanks!

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 5
- 6/3/2002 5:19:33 AM   
Nomad

I understand jeremy. again, many thanks for you efforts. I just wanted to check to make sure it wasn't something specific to that senario. I am about to start a PBEM game and was just checking.

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 6
- 6/3/2002 5:31:20 AM   
crusher

well i downloaded 3.0 and was surprised at the map it really looks good. after a few turns as the INJ i could really see the change in scoring. so far it looks like a big improvement compaired to 2.3. this good old game is still alive and kicking thanks for all the hard work that goes into this

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 7
Ship flags - 6/3/2002 3:25:31 PM   
boba

Just downloaded 3.0 version and took my first look... New map looks great, I like that there's no more Allied codenames with Japaneese aircrafts (altough it will take some time to adjust to new names ;) ). But I have one question. Why are the national flags removed from ship display? I liked that very much... And new way of displaying contested bases are a little bit confusing (base with half flegs of owner and attacker) but I guess that once I get used to it it won't be cinfusing anymore :) .

Thanks for your great work guys and keeping this game still very much interesting to play!!!!

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 8
- 6/3/2002 9:46:00 PM   
Jeremy Pritchard

Well,

What I want to do for the next release is to have a lot of optional graphics, such as for those who want (or don't want) flag pictures on the ships.

The occupied base picture is not 'quite' as noticable, and I am working on ways to make it more so.

Thanks for your input!

Jeremy

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 9
- 6/4/2002 1:13:57 AM   
Sardaukar

So far, I've liked 3.0 very much. Keep up the good work !

Cheers,

M.S.

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> V3.0 released !!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI