Matrix Games Forums

The fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: OT: Chicago area WitP players?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: OT: Chicago area WitP players? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OT: Chicago area WitP players? - 9/23/2009 3:38:25 PM   
Mistmatz

Thanks for all your good input guys. I arrived yesterday evening and will start with the museum of Science and Industry today. I'm looking forward to lots of activity over the next two weeks but nevertheless I wanted to check with you who would be interested in a meetup?

I could be available tomorrow (very short notice ), anyday except Oct/01 from upcoming Sunday to the following Sunday in the evenings. I'm downtown, so I'd prefer meeting there or some other place within good public transportation.

Anyone interested?

(in reply to CaptDave)
Post #: 31
RE: OT: Chicago area WitP players? - 10/17/2009 1:19:46 PM   
Sarge

There is a hidden gem in the western suburbs that most Chicagoans aren’t aware of .

Cantigny
http://www.firstdivisionmuseum.org/

Well worth the trip especially if you live in area

(in reply to CaptDave)
Post #: 32
RE: OT: Chicago area WitP players? - 10/17/2009 4:17:24 PM   
Panman

I love Cantigny ... could spend days there just combing through the war museum ... great stuff and highly recommend the visit

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: OT: Chicago area WitP players? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI