Plans

Players can post new scenarios and mod files here for everyone to download.
PrinzHenrich

Plans

Post by PrinzHenrich »

I'm planing next week to upload some redo of official scenarios. (I most I change number of soldier after historical studies of reports and losses table, change its uniform looking etc., in Leuthen f.e. add new battalions of grenadiers missing in oryginal scenarios.)
In secon part I publiashed new scenario which I have allready test like Zinna, Kesselsdorf, etc, and few older other creators player like Maxen, Liegnitz etc. redo by me .
The third part will included of scenarios which I stoped making long time ago (accounts in months) like Schweidnitz, Reichenbach, Reichenberg, etc.
Last group of scenarios will not appear until MAtrix want published next volume, maybe it would as a basic scenarios in that part (Kolberg, Burkersdorf - large not this one in Prussian Glory, Langesalza)
If someone have any Idea to made new scenario and don't have time or don't know how let me know. I forward looking for Hoch-Giersdorf map and other details to made small size scenario. I'm looking also after Kustrin and suburns map from XVIII century.
Changes....
PrinzHenrich

RE: Plans

Post by PrinzHenrich »

Chotusitz redo scenario,
Attachments
ChotusitzR2.zip
(24.33 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Changes....
MacDuff

Post by MacDuff »

PH, I'm afraid you Kolin attachment is missing.
jackx

Post by jackx »

Yep, it looks like the scenario posts have gone a bit all over the place.
Not that that'll stop me from checking them out, except for maybe the Chotusitz one. As much as I like writing the AAR, I've had about enough of that battle for a while by now. ;)

Edit: There seem to be some issues with the scenarios as well. In Leuthen, I get Austrian artillery graphics all over the place. There are a few of them at Prague as well.

Austrian Arty overload at Leuthen

Edit2: Found what causes this. The units are set to display as 8 men max, but have only 7 defined in their graphics section, causing the 8th to revert to the default graphic, which is the Austrian Arty. Not hard to fix, but potentially time-consuming.
no truth - no justice
all false belief
blinded by morality
there shall be ... no peace
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

Sorry I will fix that as soon I could! There were few problem during betatest game with that plate.
One more time sorry.
Changes....
TheGrayMouser

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Just curious, as I am not familiar w the batttles you are creating for "Part 2" (Zinna Maxen etc) Are these Prussia vs Austria 7yw battles or from a different period altogther? Regardless, look forward to checking them out.
Cheers.
jackx

Post by jackx »

Those are smaller 7YW battles, and without personal involvement of Frederick - still eastern theatre though. Maxen's quite the desaster for the Prussians, with all of Finck's 14000-strong corps being lost after being surrounded by numerically superior Austrian forces.
It's also often cited as the most prominent example of Frederick not following his own rules of war as laid out in his writings, sending detachments all over the place in the hope of disrupting the enemy, and havnig them defeated in detail.

Edit: Kesseldorf is of course the last battle of 1745, but also without Frederick. Instead you get the Old Dessauer in a frontal attack (and one of the probable sources of Frederick's belief at the beginning of the 7YW that his infantry could overrun any enemy in a frontal attack by just marching up to them).

Just saw that Liegnitz is also on the list, that of course has Frederick present...
no truth - no justice
all false belief
blinded by morality
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

Sounds very interesting.
A Sharif
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

I made small scenario as a alternative to sub-scenarios in original game pack. It is perfect to beginer or PBEM in my idea. Zinna is small battle called also as first Torgau battle where 5 000 prussians bit 14 0000 Reichsarmy/
Reichenbach, Reichenberg are also two battle from 7yw in prinz Bevern in command  - those sceanrio are medium fight
Schweidnitz, is an experiment HNM in fortress combat.
Of course this are only part of scenarios which I want to published :) 2nd silesian war is almost ready
Changes....
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Guys I actually made fortress graphics for HnM3 and still have them here. That means real star fortress parts you could put together to make a larger fortress. I´ll see if we can include this into the next game if Tim allows it. Though the parts still needs some work to fit together.
/Magnus
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

I have done it in Schweidnitz scenario it is look very good. See yourselfs
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (211.85 KiB) Viewed 495 times
Changes....
Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

PrinzHenrich:
Will you be posting your new scenario corrections any time soon ???
jackx

Post by jackx »

The fortress looks good, PH.

I'm also eagerly waiting for PH's work and hoping some of the corrected scenarios will be available soon, but I'd want the official patch first - the cavalry combat is iffy with the bug, and it's too easy to exploit the AI that way - now, if the releases could be made to coincide, that'd of course be splendid. Image
no truth - no justice
all false belief
blinded by morality
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Nice PrinzHenrich, though I meant other fortress walls I have made :)

/Magnus
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

Torgau is ready but i had not pernament net connection :( I saw that this scenario need really update.
Magnus I'm wainting for your graphic :) unpatience. Prag and Hohenfriedeberg will be next. I think it takes me one week
Changes....
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Yep I will hurry up and put together the graphics for you.
/Magnus
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

As always my plans burn out. I will improvision. As always. :)

Changes....
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

The list of things i will do soon will be different.
Prepearing:
year 1757
Landeshut
Moys
Breslau
Changes....
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Well finally vacation for me guys, so I time and and have a list from PrinzHeinrich which units or regiments he wants made:

+Gruzinsky Hussars
*Zeltiy Hussars
+Vengersky Hussars,
+Russian Ligh artillery
+Russian Shuvalov Howitzer
+Russian Unicorn
+Russian heavy cannon
*Russian Infantry (without blue mantle)
*Russian Infantry kneeling (without blue mantle)
*Cossacks (other than mine unit)
For Saxons
*Graf Rutowsky Light Dragoons

Though cannons can take some time due I have to make an entirely new 3D model with corresponding animations.
/Magnus
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

The unit with "+" are priory The units with * are not so important.
Changes....

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”