Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Invert Mouse Look Y-Axis

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Starshatter: The Gathering Storm >> Tech Support >> Invert Mouse Look Y-Axis Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Invert Mouse Look Y-Axis - 6/24/2009 5:02:01 AM   
BSbsBS

When in virtual-cockpit mode, I can look around by holding down my right mouse button, then moving the mouse around. When I move my mouse upwards, the camera angles downwards; when I move the mouse downwards, the camera angles upwards. I would like to invert this y-axis movement.

I would expect the "Inverted:" checkbox (near the mouse settings) to influence this behavior, but it does not. That checkbox doesn't seem to do anything.

Is there a way that I can invert the y-axis when mouse-looking in virtual-cockpit mode?

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Starshatter: The Gathering Storm >> Tech Support >> Invert Mouse Look Y-Axis Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI