Austria by Matto, PBEM v.1.0.9

Post here to record and share your greatest victories and worst defeats with other players.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Matto

Austria by Matto, PBEM v.1.0.9

Post by Matto »

Here is a brief DAR from third PBEM game played here, on Matrix forum ... and first game in v.1.0.9. We are playing 1792 scenario

Other players from PBEM 109 game, please do not enter ...
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Matto

RE: Austria by Matto, PBEM v.1.0.9

Post by Matto »

Entry situation:

Austria is at war with France, Prussia is our allied. Austria Army is not so much strong and borders are long. But most problematic situation is in Flanders. Here we have two provinces separated from Austria and too close to enemy France. No chance to hold it ... so our diplomats are on their way to London ...

Economic situation is looking well balanced and strong, so I hope, that Austria will be on the top as soon as possible.
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Matto

Post by Matto »

Jul. 1792
Prussia joined to war against France. We are negotiating about coordinating of war actions ...
Another problem look be on the east side of Europe. Russia declared a war to Poland and crossed my own plans with dividing Poland between Prussia, Russia and Austria. Both my Armies (Army of Bohemia and Army of Austria) are located on Moravia, so I declared a war to Poland and hope, I will quickly take Krakow and Poland will surrender.

Attachments
warpoland.jpg
warpoland.jpg (91.37 KiB) Viewed 190 times

Matto

Post by Matto »

Aug 1792
Austria declared a war to Poland and Austria Army is invading Krakow ... Bohemia Army is taking right wing and securing depot in Presburg
Ottomans rejected our peace treaty and countered by peace treaty, where they want some money ... hmm, must think about it
France armies are relaxing in Aachen ... so we have a time for actions in Poland

Attachments
austria02.jpg
austria02.jpg (69.4 KiB) Viewed 190 times

Matto

Post by Matto »

Sep 1792
Russia armies are conquering east Poland provinces ... I must finish a war in Poland as soon as possible. So Austrian army is ordered Charge the walls !!!
Prussia rejected Pledge of Defense treaty little bit scared by British forces in Hannover. But not so mutch scared to declare a war to Mecklemburg ...

Austria is from the start of August 1792 Empire !!!

Return to “After Action Reports”