Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

*** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASED ***

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Titan's Map Room >> *** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASED *** Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
*** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASED *** - 6/5/2009 5:55:27 AM   
jureidinim

Thanks to Thorgrim for the testing he could do on this campaign. He wasn't able to do a detailed test, so let me know how this plays out.

This should work with the changes Larkin has been making to the the battle module.

Things to Note:
1) I tried some limited branching in this campaign. As there is no built in mechanism to enforce this, it will be a manual process. So.....
2) ... please read everything in briefings and de-briefs. There will be instructions letting you know when to load certain missions
3) The complete campaign consists of:
___a) Six missions named Rise_Of_The_Robots_M0x (x = 1 - 6). Place these in your campaign folder
___b) Four missions whose filenames start with : RiseMini_nnnnnnnn. Place these in your campaign folder
___c) One single mission called RobotsFallback. Place this single file in your mission folder
___d) Campaign start is Rise_Of_The_Robots_M01. Follow instructions in debrief to see when to change missions/campaigns.

All feedback is welcome - story, pacing, difficulty, etc.

Hope it is enjoyed by all.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jureidinim -- 7/16/2009 3:36:03 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: *** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASE... - 8/8/2009 9:52:03 PM   
majama

Thank you

(in reply to jureidinim)
Post #: 2
RE: *** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASE... - 8/9/2009 3:56:51 AM   
jureidinim

Your welcome.

Let me know how it plays out. All feedback is welcomed.

(in reply to majama)
Post #: 3
RE: *** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASE... - 9/30/2012 4:31:37 PM   
Megrez

I played this campaign after Vulim's Coup. It's interesting... maybe the last mission is quite easy in comparison to previous missions. But I liked very much the concept of the whole campaing

(in reply to jureidinim)
Post #: 4
RE: *** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASE... - 10/1/2012 6:52:01 PM   
jureidinim

Thanks - glad you liked it. Was my first (and only.. lol) attempt at a branching campaign.

(in reply to Megrez)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Titan's Map Room >> *** RELEASED *** - Rise of the robots - *** RELEASED *** Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI