Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Cant order the game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Cant order the game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cant order the game - 5/2/2009 6:16:08 PM   
Vasquez

Tried two times (Physical + Digital as always) to order the game. Got both times this error message at the end:

No error message found.

(Error Number: 31205007 - 0)

Since I dont want to have my Creditcard spammed later by several orders for several copies I stopped right now.

Hmm

KP, BiN, BiI, HttR, TOAWIII, Campaign Series, GoA, AGEOD:ACW, CC:TLD,CC:WaR, Advanced Tactics, FoF, CoG:EE,
GG:WAW, GG:WbtS, GG:EDtBtR, GG:WitE, WitP:AE, GB:M, PzCorps, Scourge of War Series, AP:OS, C:TGW

http://7idGaming.de
Post #: 1
RE: Cant order the game - 5/3/2009 5:09:08 AM   
Gil R.

You should probably try e-mailing support@matrixgames.com. I'm sorry that you're having trouble. (Any chance this is browser related? You could always try a different computer.)

(in reply to Vasquez)
Post #: 2
RE: Cant order the game - 5/3/2009 2:06:50 PM   
Vasquez

Well. Last time it took the support team 2+ weeks to reply to my problem (forums related).

Besides that I hesitate to try again to order the game cause the last time I did that with a similar problem my creditcard was charged 5 times and it took me 2 months to get my money back (another gaming company tho).

Its not the first time I ordered from matrix btw ;)

KP, BiN, BiI, HttR, TOAWIII, Campaign Series, GoA, AGEOD:ACW, CC:TLD,CC:WaR, Advanced Tactics, FoF, CoG:EE,
GG:WAW, GG:WbtS, GG:EDtBtR, GG:WitE, WitP:AE, GB:M, PzCorps, Scourge of War Series, AP:OS, C:TGW

http://7idGaming.de

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 3
RE: Cant order the game - 5/3/2009 3:23:41 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Vasquez,

Please don't assume that problems you had elsewhere would repeat here. As far as support goes, our Help Desk is the official support now, not support@matrixgames.com. That e-mail address just sends you to the Help Desk now.

If you e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your error and order ID, I can have store support investigate. This is not something that we or Western Civ will be able to resolve on our own, that's a Digital River error and we'll need to bring in their support.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Vasquez)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Cant order the game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI