Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Determine/expand Production Pipe?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Determine/expand Production Pipe? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Determine/expand Production Pipe? - 4/17/2009 1:22:53 AM   
ceyan

Is there any way to determine how much material you can transport from a production source to an HQ? And how do you expand that? I know you can use the supply layer to check the land route, although I'm not sure if its possible to expand that. On the Naval side, completely clueless.
Post #: 1
RE: Determine/expand Production Pipe? - 4/17/2009 1:42:25 AM   
Barthheart

You cannot expand that. It is hardcoded by teh scenario designer.

You can check the sea routing with the supply layer also. Click on your HQ and turn on the supply layer. If your production center is in green area tehn you are getting full production. Click on the productin center and you'll see the line for arrows showing the route taken to your HQ.

(Big Hint: You can do this with enemy HQ and production centers as well to see where potential sea lanes are. Place your subs on or near these for maximum interception.)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

(in reply to ceyan)
Post #: 2
RE: Determine/expand Production Pipe? - 4/17/2009 7:04:01 AM   
Joshuatree

quote:

ORIGINAL: ceyan

Is there any way to determine how much material you can transport from a production source to an HQ? And how do you expand that? I know you can use the supply layer to check the land route, although I'm not sure if its possible to expand that. On the Naval side, completely clueless.

... expand? you mean by building roads? If you've conquered a city but it has no roads leading to and from it, then not much supply/goods will reach the HQ, so build roads. Other than that it's like Barthheart said, it's hardcoded. And concerning the naval thing, ships get only re-supplied in harbours, but I don't know if that was your question.

(in reply to ceyan)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Determine/expand Production Pipe? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI