Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HQ and Naval/Air-power?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> HQ and Naval/Air-power? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HQ and Naval/Air-power? - 4/14/2009 3:58:36 AM   
ceyan

Is there any reason to give thought to the organization of naval and air forces? Typically my air forces are tied to my main HQ, and my naval forces are tied to a coastal HQ for supply transit (if needed). But I've started tinkering with the naval powers in the WaW and WWIII scenarios, so I thought it I'd ask about it.

Edit:
I should clarify, other than supporting a proper/ideal supply chain for a Naval/Air unit, is there any benefit to attaching a Naval or Air unit to a specific HQ?

< Message edited by ceyan -- 4/14/2009 5:32:06 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: HQ and Naval/Air-power? - 4/14/2009 9:38:40 AM   
Joshuatree

No, they are the exceptions, they don't need a HQ for the bonusses land units get.... other then supply ofcourse. This makes sense I think. Sometimes you'll notice that airunits run out of supply (because the original HQ is too far away) if you then attach them to a different HQ they don't lose readiness like all other land units would.

(in reply to ceyan)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> HQ and Naval/Air-power? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI