Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CTD Every time I try Instant Action

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory >> Tech Support >> CTD Every time I try Instant Action Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CTD Every time I try Instant Action - 1/7/2009 1:49:23 AM   
Archimonday

Hello everyone, I've been searching the internet for a solution to my problem for a few days now, and have not yet found one. I then tried searching for a forum which could possibly assist me, after a few try's I found this one, and now I would ask that you assist me, as I was a fan of the first game and would like to enjoy this version just as much as I did that one.

Now I must admit, this older laptop is not the best, but it meets the minimum system requirements by a slight margin. Whenever I try to fly an instant action mission (primarily so I can do the training missions to see how things have changed), I set it all up, hit fly, the screen changes to a background of a sky with some bombers in the distance, behind which is a black screen, after a few minutes it crashes stating "Battle Of Britain English Text.exe" with a bug report and a chance to deliver it to windows.

Is there a fix to this problem? I currently have version 2.08, and I am in need of some help.
Post #: 1
RE: CTD Every time I try Instant Action - 1/10/2009 5:38:19 PM   
buddye

Please come to the A2A Technical Forum where you got your 2.08 update and post/provide your DxDiag for analysis.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Review these threads on the Technical forum for additional info:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12174

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10091

< Message edited by buddye -- 1/10/2009 5:41:54 PM >

(in reply to Archimonday)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory >> Tech Support >> CTD Every time I try Instant Action Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI