Hitting the jackpot

Post tales of your great victories and humiliating defeats here to share with other gamers.
Hard Sarge

Hitting the jackpot

Post by Hard Sarge »

been sitting around, training my troops, picking off the odd site and keeping my troops happy

midnight and see two groups moving, one enemy troop headed towards the port and a Murader group headed towards the north base

defend the port and then airlift my troops up to the trainstation, just in case, watch the Muraders pass me by, then slip into the base and slaughter the bad guys there

and pick up 6 Slides (I have only seen 2 of them the whole campaign !)

now will rest/heal up some while I wait for the Muraders to show up
Hard Sarge

RE: Hitting the jackpot

Post by Hard Sarge »

ahhhh, got robbed, had trouble getting the battle to start against the Maruders

them guys were armmed for bear, but took two tries to get the battle to start, there were 2 50 cals rifles, but only was able to grab one of them, they also had some other fancies, but guess those were the ones who ran

but got a 50 Cal sniper rifle and 2 more slides, so happy with this little day or raiding (plus another 20 grand in bonus money)

SlickWilhelm

Post by SlickWilhelm »

Is this before you confronted the Dictator at the Palace? I'm confused. I still don't get understand all the branching story lines. 
Beta Tester - Brother Against Brother
Beta Tester - Commander: The Great War
Beta Tester - Desert War 1940-42
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

while you are fighting for Janus, you will see a number of troops moving across the map, Maruders heading to the north base, and the trainstation (when it is controlled by the bad guys) they normally lose, you will see the bad guys heading towards your sites, or making raids on the Busti or Maruder bases

so just in case, no I have not hit the Main Base or the Palace yet, trying to build up some money and train my troops

before, I was trying to rush, as the enemy seems to get better each day, now I am just taking my time

as I know what I am going to be doing, once I get there

Mraah

Post by Mraah »

ORIGINAL: Hard Sarge

and pick up 6 Slides (I have only seen 2 of them the whole campaign !)

HS,

I sided with the Butsi at or around day 11 .... Janus got pissed and the Client owned my sectors. The Client spawned outta the airport mostly until I took that.

Anyway ... When I had to retake the sectors back from the Client I had the enemy mercs drop SMG's with lasers and slides on them ... at least 5 slides per battle !!! I've got slides comin' outta my backside .. to say the least!

Pretty handy to have a buncha extra slides, they burn out fast ... I need a can of sniper gun oil that has a smell of jack daniels!

Rob
Tagwyn

Post by Tagwyn »

Guys: What do I do at train station? MM standing around looking bored. I pass right by them. Do I kill them? What? Please. t

Return to “After Action Reports”