Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New MM developments

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> New MM developments Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New MM developments - 1/1/2009 5:28:15 AM   
Stridor

Following on from this thread I posted in the Mods and Scenarios forum http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1985828

The new MM build I am working on has some big changes which should help improve map making by another huge amount.

For those of you who downloaded the open beta, but couldn't run the MM, I think the new build has sorted most out those problems. Many thanks go to Mad Russian for giving me an insight into what was going on.

The biggest change is that MM now incorporates Google Maps inside MM itself. From here you can navgiate to the area you want to map, MM will carefully select the area you want to work with and automatically import a topologically correct height map of said area from the NASA servers.

I am hoping that I can also get the MM to auto import a terrain map from GE as well? At least in some draft form. That will also help to save cutting and pasting in paint programs etc.

Below is a work in progress screen shot. Most of the GE controlls shown are for development purposes only and will change before release.

Regards

S.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 11:39:32 AM   
Stridor

Another SS, it is slowly coming together.

This is how easy and powerful the MM is to use now.

Start MM.
Select your map area of choice with Google Maps from within MM.
Press the import button and the heightmap will be imported as well as the terrain map.
Touch up the terrain map in a paint editor to comply with any template regulations you may be using.
If you are using a template then you are finished just build your map.
If you are not using a template now you need to define your map textures and map objects then you are finished.

If you are using a good quality template you can have a topologically correct map in less than 10 minutes (and half of that time is the computer map building time). If you can use a paint program to trace around some lines and then fill those lines in with color, then you can make maps for PCK. Now you don't even need to worry about the heightmap tools if you don't want to.

Regards

S.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 2
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 4:55:58 PM   
Mobius

This is great Stridor!   Instead of Map sizes of 900 or 950 could you make these 1.33 and 1.5 km?
I make my maps 2x2 km as it gives more intereting maps and will probably be the standard size in some future (I hope, I hope) PC.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 3
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 6:11:51 PM   
Rick

This is just great! I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Rick

(in reply to Mobius)
Post #: 4
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 9:54:08 PM   
Stridor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mobius

This is great Stridor!   Instead of Map sizes of 900 or 950 could you make these 1.33 and 1.5 km?
I make my maps 2x2 km as it gives more intereting maps and will probably be the standard size in some future (I hope, I hope) PC.

Yes, there will probably be a drop down list to select many distance options from.

PCK will scale down larger maps to 1km so there will be some distance compression if you use > 1km maps, but as you have discovered it makes for better looking terrain. The 1km option will remain for those who are sticklers for topo accuracy.

The PCK engine can easily do 2km x 2km with just a scale tweak even now (this is the same program load as setting up the /hires switch in MM for a 1km map). Indeed it would be so easy I don't know why K just didn't offer the option in the first place?

Regards

S.

(in reply to Mobius)
Post #: 5
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 10:39:45 PM   
Erik Rutins

Wow. Some very powerful improvements there that should take this to the next level. Only question I have is regarding the incorporation of GE as far as how that might limit distribution?

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 6
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 11:26:40 PM   
Stridor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Wow. Some very powerful improvements there that should take this to the next level. Only question I have is regarding the incorporation of GE as far as how that might limit distribution?

Erik it is fine. MM uses the G maps api (not G earth api). I have signed up to google to get my own private activation key which is good for over 500,000 page hits per day. I seriously don't think that there will be 5,000 MM map designers doing more than 100 hits / day.

Of course google can change the rules when ever they feel like it (read their EULA) but it you want to check that it is all above board read here

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html

MM complies with *all* points 1 - 9 (including the irritating show logos bit)

Regards

S.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
RE: New MM developments - 1/1/2009 11:51:17 PM   
benpark

quote:

The PCK engine can easily do 2km x 2km with just a scale tweak even now (this is the same program load as setting up the /hires switch in MM for a 1km map). Indeed it would be so easy I don't know why K just didn't offer the option in the first place?

Any chance of this happening? Waiting for the next release for this seems like a great frustration. I'm certainly buying the next iteration either way.

Great stuff. I'm looking forward to re-doing all the maps I was working on with more exact terrain heights.

"Fear is a darkroom where the devil develops his negatives" Gary Busey

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 8
RE: New MM developments - 1/2/2009 12:37:28 AM   
Stridor

quote:

ORIGINAL: benpark

quote:

Any chance of this happening? Waiting for the next release for this seems like a great frustration. I'm certainly buying the next iteration either way.

Great stuff. I'm looking forward to re-doing all the maps I was working on with more exact terrain heights.

Zero I am afraid. I would need the code.

Lets say you wanted to do a 2km x 2km map. Then PCK engine needs to multiply all its 3D rendering by 0.5. It would also need to rework its internal game calcs. I don't think it would be a huge amount of work but I doubt it will happen with a patch to PCK (not to mention all the work I would need to do to the scenario editor).

Sorry.

Regards

S.

(in reply to benpark)
Post #: 9
RE: New MM developments - 1/2/2009 2:13:06 AM   
Stridor

Here is a screen shot of some greek isles at 5km with MM doing all the work .

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 10
RE: New MM developments - 1/2/2009 4:05:24 AM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stridor
Erik it is fine. MM uses the G maps api (not G earth api). I have signed up to google to get my own private activation key which is good for over 500,000 page hits per day. I seriously don't think that there will be 5,000 MM map designers doing more than 100 hits / day.

MM complies with *all* points 1 - 9 (including the irritating show logos bit)

Outstanding, thanks.

Erik Rutins

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 11
RE: New MM developments - 1/2/2009 4:05:43 AM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

Amazing!

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 12
RE: New MM developments - 1/2/2009 6:06:48 AM   
Mraah

quote:

Stridor,

As always .... You're program is wicked awesome!

Those 5km maps would come in handy if MM was to then break down that huge map into 1km maps totally 25 maps!

Think of it ... you can pump out 25 maps in an instance.

Great stuff!

I'll be more than happy to pay good money if/when this get's included with a module in the future. The whole thing kinda rests on the developer now since it sounds like you're exceeding well beyond them at this point. I'd feel guilty if this was freeware.

Rob

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 13
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 11:00:22 AM   
Stridor

Even more new developments and this one is exciting! It should remove the requirement for an external paint program (for most cases) and it will speed up map making time and accuracy as well.

What I have done is to develop some new terrain imaging algorithms which intelligently group related colors together. This means that the Terrain map can now be built automatically for you by MM itself. Worst case scenario is that it will save you a ton of time making external edits, and best case is that MM will essentially make the entire map for you directly from google maps by just telling MM which colors represent what type of terrain.

In many ways this is getting close to the holy grail of map making for these types of games. Simply pan MM to which part of the world you want to play on, press a build button and MM will go and make it for you

Consider the following screen shots:

The first is a SS of MM with an area of the earth (in this case mid Ukraine) loaded up at (1kmx1km) scale.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Stridor -- 1/3/2009 11:16:13 AM >

(in reply to Mraah)
Post #: 14
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 11:05:41 AM   
Stridor

This next SS is an image of the imported HeightMap. Recall from my earlier posts that *all* I did was press the import HM button and MM went away and got the exact elevation data from the NASA servers and imported it all into the MM for me.

Looks a bit boring I know ... (note the stats breakdown box)

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 15
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 11:14:59 AM   
Stridor

This next SS shows the new terrain map import control feature. With this processing system you can control how aggressive or subtle MM is at converting the google map into a terrain map which is compatible with PCK.

This control does have a default which works well for most terrain as found in ye old USSR (on GE). You have lots of options to tweak it however. Whilst still a work in progress I am hoping the final version will let you preview your changes before you commit them to importation into MM. In general if you use very crude settings you won't need to do much color linking work in MM post import to get a useable map but you will lose out on map detail. If you use very sensitive settings then you will have more map detail, but at the expense of more post processing work (which is a common life trade off ).

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 16
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 11:23:04 AM   
Stridor

Here is what the final MM terrain map looks like with quite aggresive import processing settings. There are only 7 unique colors with high NR values. This map would be easy to make changes to a loaded template, so as to then make a final map. (Note the loss of detail in some of the finer features). However this is still much better than you could do by hand even with layers in a paint program (compare with my Map Maker Tutorial posts).

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 17
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 11:29:35 AM   
Stridor

Finally here is a SS showing 16 colors with less aggressive NR and smoothing settings. This map has more detail but would require more work in post processing to get it to make a map from a template.

In no instance did I need to do anything in an external paint program. This only works of course if you want to pull data from NASA/GE. If you want to make fictional maps you will still need to edit your terrain map in a paint program and learn the MM height map sculpt tools.

Regards

S.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 18
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 11:35:58 AM   
Stridor

Also note: Whilst MM is more automated than ever before, it still won't be able to make maps entirely unsupervised as it still needs a human to be able to decide what processed terrain color represents what type of terrain (eg "Dark green in this map = heavy forest, but Dark green on this other map represents deep water"). Also a human needs to assign different types of foliage and structural architecture to the map.

Regards

S.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 19
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 3:31:04 PM   
Rick

This keeps getting closer and closer to be totally automated. At some point you should turn your creative thoughts toward the force placement template and see if there are some things that might speed that up. Based on everything you've done with MM, creting that template now probably is the longest step in the process.

Which doesn't affect those just creating historical battles, but for random games still important.

Very nicely done! Thanks,
Rick

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 20
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 3:41:55 PM   
junk2drive

Rick, setup zones with free placement solves the template issue. Doesn't work perfectly in CM but at least it allows random battles to be quickly created.

(in reply to Rick)
Post #: 21
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 5:52:22 PM   
Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Rick, setup zones with free placement solves the template issue. Doesn't work perfectly in CM but at least it allows random battles to be quickly created.

Yes, that's true, but to be honest, I really dislike placing units at start. I much prefer the way Koios has implemented it with the template method, and limited adjustment at startup.

I played some CM random battles (mainly using the campaign spreadsheet tool), but found too often I wasn't happy with the random maps/setups.

But yes, that would be one solution and would probably be one that would satisfy a lot of folks.

Rick

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 22
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 6:14:59 PM   
invernomuto

Great stuff!!!

Small Ship, Big War - the Voyages of the Hibiki
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1363103

Best AAR I've ever seen!!!

(in reply to Rick)
Post #: 23
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 6:25:12 PM   
benpark

Pretty cool.

The only issue I see with the translation of the colors is the dense shadow areas in the satellite pictures. Easy enough to change manually, if one has the desire. I would certainly use this new function, along with some fix up in Photoshop.

(in reply to invernomuto)
Post #: 24
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 8:30:13 PM   
Mad Russian

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Yes, that's true, but to be honest, I really dislike placing units at start. I much prefer the way Koios has implemented it with the template method, and limited adjustment at startup.

I played some CM random battles (mainly using the campaign spreadsheet tool), but found too often I wasn't happy with the random maps/setups.

But yes, that would be one solution and would probably be one that would satisfy a lot of folks.

Rick

Well, to be just as honest I totally dislike the Koios method and I only make historically based scenarios.

There is not enough freedom in setup. If you like where I put them as the designer that's fine, but you may have other ideas about what might work better for your style of play.

More options at no cost is better. Meaning if you have setup zones that you don't use but others do it's great for both.

Good Hunting.

MR

(in reply to Rick)
Post #: 25
RE: New MM developments - 1/3/2009 10:36:45 PM   
Stridor

quote:

Pretty cool.

The only issue I see with the translation of the colors is the dense shadow areas in the satellite pictures. Easy enough to change manually, if one has the desire. I would certainly use this new function, along with some fix up in Photoshop.

Well spotted.

Yeah, if you read up on sat terrain image recog algos you will see that shadows are the #1 curse (and blessing as you *can* get height data from them). So shadows can be fixed in one of two ways in MM. Either assign them a terrain type which you know to be under the shadow in the GE image (in the SS above you would assign say "heavy forest"). This won't work well if shadows span two or more different terrain types, but should work well in most instances. Or as you have said take the processed terrain image into photoshop and fix it up. Either way you are still going to save a huge amount of time and the textures and areas will have nice real world granularity in them which would be time consuming to do in PS. For example see the forest in the images above. Just like in reality they are a mix of dirt areas, light forest areas and heavy forest areas. The processed image reflects that. If you were to do the above GE map in photoshop with the trace method you would simply assign a big slab of uniform "green" color to the forest which whilst expedient is not realistic.

I should also point out that if you can frame your map to avoid the Google copyright info, then you won't need to edit these out of your image either (you can just see them above). This happens because GM forces these copyright images onto their maps and there is no GM api function to directly read and write the screen bitmap (for very *very* obvious reasons). So MM takes a screen shot of the screen to get its data (this is just like how the GE save image does it as well. This is really such a small price to pay for so much free high quality data.

I fully expect that once you have made your own template for a specific region of the earth you want to model and you want to make several maps around or near to this area, that by using the same processing import settings you will be able to pump out maps pretty fast (within minutes). This is because the GM colors for things such as fields/rivers/trees etc are similar for similar geo areas.

What the MM really needs next is two things:

1. Is a minimum distance setting for the autogen system, so you can set a minimum distance between generated objects. This will allow instant fence posts, telegraph poles, well groomed orchards, better auto generated villages etc. Whilst this is easy to program it is really costly to compute so it may up the map build times significantly if you turn the option on. I think I may make it like rendering a movie. Where you would have the option to turn it off for quick preview builds and then turn it on and go and do something else for the more complex builds (MM is becoming more and more like a program compiler after every new build).

2. The ability to auto-draw the "red" color under structures and "green" under foxholes and "purple" under trenches. Non trivial but doable. Would need to interface to my konvix program????

Regards

S.

(in reply to benpark)
Post #: 26
RE: New MM developments - 1/5/2009 2:25:13 AM   
Stridor

MM now correctly auto draws map colors under a whole host of placeable objects!

Like houses, AT dugouts, barb wire, tank onbstacles, etc, etc

This will also save a whole heap of work as you can now just grab your object and place it on the map and not have to worry about correct color coding in scenedit.

In fact that was the last piece of the MM puzzle. You now don't need scenedit for anything now (expect map viewing). MM does it all!

This is a top down shot in the scenedit with the map.bmp overlay turned on showing how it all works.

Regards

S.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 27
RE: New MM developments - 1/5/2009 2:32:18 AM   
Erik Rutins

Excellent work. We're back in the office tomorrow and I'll give this a test run later this week as I work on the next update.

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 28
RE: New MM developments - 1/5/2009 2:36:13 AM   
benpark

That's pretty amazing.

Will we need to do any work for new building models that may be added in the future, or does the program "magically" figure it out (I ask the magician...).

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 29
RE: New MM developments - 1/5/2009 3:09:43 AM   
Stridor

ben,

quote:

That's pretty amazing.

Will we need to do any work for new building models that may be added in the future, or does the program "magically" figure it out (I ask the magician...).

I have developed a utility called PzCBBg (Panzer Command Bounding Box generator). This talks to my konvix program and builds a master list of all the game X model bounding boxes and stores it as a csv file in the editor dir. When MM starts it reads from this file to get the bounding box coords for each model.

It takes about 5 minutes to build the file as there are about 650 X models in the game as of now.

Only the developers need run this utility, the end users will not need to interface to it.

ATM all the new mod files which have been added (from you and others) I have already built a master bounding box list for. Any new models will either need to 1. Rebuild the list or 2. (the best option) include the bounding box info as a tag in the resource file for the model, much like you do for the media id and filename, you will also need to include 4 (x0,y0,x1,y1) coords (I haven't coded for this yet, but it is minor)

The other thing PzCBBg does is to perform integrity checks on each model and so far it has found a few errors in the new mods (from the log file it spits out):

Sun Jan 04 19:30:13 2009: Process Commenced ... 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:24 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/Benpark/3story.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:25 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/Benpark/ModFac1.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:26 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/Benpark/ModFac2.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:27 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/Mraah/MML9A_drainpipe01.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:33 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/SAF_Biffa/Industrial/bifact1.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:34 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/SAF_Biffa/Industrial/bifcotm.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:30:48 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Mods/SAF_Biffa/bifgho2t.x"  Error reading input file 

I think I may have broke some of these by mistake, but some were broken when they got to me so I will need to get these again from each of the model builders. If you used these models in the game they are likely to crash PCK as they are not valid X.

Strangely two of the stock models are also broken

Sun Jan 04 19:31:36 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Terrain/Meshes/rubble02_a.x"  Error reading input file 
Sun Jan 04 19:32:29 2009: Error in DirectX model: "Level7/refinery_tower01.x"  Error reading input file 

Maybe they don't appear in the game.

The other thing PzCBBg highlighted to me was that K at one stage planed for a whole lot of grass and brush models which were subsequently axed.

See

Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grass_tuft01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatch01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatchA01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatchB01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatchC01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatchD01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatchE01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grasspatchF01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grass01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/grass02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass03.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass04.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass05.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass06.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass07.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass08.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass09.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass10.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grass11.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase03.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase04.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:06 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase05.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase06.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase07.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase08.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase09.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase10.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/grassbase11.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup03.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup04.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup05.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup06.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup07.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup08.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup09.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brushgroup10.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush01_a.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush01_b.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush01_c.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush02_a.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush02_b.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush02_c.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush03_a.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush03_b.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush03_c.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush04_a.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:07 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush04_b.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush04_c.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush05_a.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush05_b.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/brush05_c.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brush01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brush02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brush03.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brush04.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brush05.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brusharea01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brusharea02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brusharea03.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brusharea04.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:08 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/brusharea05.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:25 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/footprintssnow.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:25 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/footprints90.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:25 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/footprintsT.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:25 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Level2/footprintsTfork.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:33 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/snow trampled_01.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:33 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/snow trampled_02.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:33 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/snow trampled_03.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:33 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/snow trampled_04.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 
Sun Jan 04 19:31:33 2009: Can not find resource filename "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Media/Terrain/Meshes/snow trampled_05.x" in resource file "C:\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov/Editor/Media.xml" 

Regards

S.

< Message edited by Stridor -- 1/5/2009 3:11:59 AM >

(in reply to benpark)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> New MM developments Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI