Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What about Battle Front????

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets >> What about Battle Front???? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What about Battle Front???? - 12/27/2008 12:02:51 PM   
stone_

I have been a loyal SSG fan for many years. I used to subscribe to the General, owned all the "decisive battles" games,(civil war and WWII) and "Fire King" (Great 2 person arcade/ Role game).

I was disappointed that they stopped expansion of the battle Front system to focus their attention on this game. I have no doubt that this is a fantastic game but what if they put their resources into developing the BF system to make it scenario friendly.....It would be a classic... I love the scale of the game.
Post #: 1
RE: What about Battle Front???? - 12/28/2008 11:23:39 AM   
Joe 98

quote:

ORIGINAL: stone_

but what if they put their resources into developing the BF system.......

Effectivly Kharkov is just that.

-

(in reply to stone_)
Post #: 2
RE: What about Battle Front???? - 12/29/2008 5:06:17 PM   
Nick Schieben

So this is scenario-friendly and works well with Battlefront's scale of 1km per hex? Judging by what's additionally out there since Kharkov came out I'd say neither but will add a "yet". Other threads here indicate that some patching is needed to make it work well with that scale.

(in reply to Joe 98)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets >> What about Battle Front???? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI