Ya the name is a shameless go me title.
New updates out, Be my last update as well.. till I see what this new patch does and what not... I may need to patch my work if the patch patchs over it.
- Mods For all game modes now *Cheers* You will still need to start a new game.
- Added ACOG scope, Reflex Sight, MK48 Mod 0, BAR, 20 round 30-08 Mag, KRISS Vector SMG
- Changed the shotgun ammo labels so they are named as Buckshot and Slugs, They are now properly labeled. Note that Buckshot is White, Slugs are Yellow.
- Changed the AP cost of bursts to Single shot cost plus Number or rounds fired for ARs, SMGs, Pistols. The LMGs and MGs are now "single" shot cost plus half the rounds fired in the burst rounded up.
- Changed the AP cost on most of the shotguns.
- Changed the prices of all the weapon addons.. sorry folks shipping and handleing.
- Changed the slide to 3/3 down.. up from 99/1 so it'll be in the shops once in awhile now.
- Changed the Laser so it dosn't add Range to the weapon it's plugged into.
- Changed the Silencer so it dosn't take a bullet off your burst mode and makes the weapon alittle bit more accurate.
- Removed the Burst mode from the Neostead.
- Lowered the range of all handguns by 10 made them more accurate as well by about 20-25%.
- Lowered the range of all the shotguns by 5 meters and made them alittle more Accurate.
- Lowered the Bullet Drop off of Slugs and Buckshot. *This is a good thing*
One note scopes were changed the Reflex lowers your AP by one but has the lowest +ACC. The Red Dot is good +ACC and no AP change. The ACOG is great +ACC but adds an AP and finaly the sniper scopes still the same best +ACC and it adds two AP to your shots.
- Added the Rx4 Storm, Bushmaster ACR, G36C, G36k, MP7A1, HK416, HK416 Carbine, HK417, SCAR-L, SCAR-H, SIG556
- Added 4.6x30mm rounds in Normal, AP and Hp.
- Added 5.56x39, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54 FMJ rounds. They have a 0.50 chance to punch threw armor and do normal damage.
- FMJ ammo shows as white in the ammo counter and has a black Band on the mag.
- Changed the 5.56x39, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54 AP rounds to do 2 less damage. However they have a 0.89 chance to punch armor, Keep in mind there's some random rolls and armor levels beyond 1.00 so you will still see light hits even with AP rounds you just have a greater chance to not see them.
- Changed the 5.56x39, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54 HP rounds to do 2 more damage. However they have a 0.15 chance to punch armor.
- Changed the MP5SD3 AP cost to 5/10 for single and burst shot.
- Changed the MP5A3 burst mode to 3 shots down from 5.
- Changed all the gear loadouts so that Solider class Hostiles use FMJ ammo, Officers and Snipers still for the most part use AP ammo... What a job.
- Added the M99 Beretta Sniper rifle, AK-74M, Ultima Ratio 'Intervention' rifle, OZ-14 `Groza-1`, 30 round clips for the OZ-14, FN FaL DMR, HK21E LMG, HK MG43, M249 SAW, PKP Pecheneg, TKB-0145K Sniper rifle, L96A1 Accuracy International PM, Steyr Scout, PGM 338, RAI Model 300, SVN-98, V-94 "Vzlomscik", AT4, GM-94. Shots of them from the shop with stats are at the bottem of this post. Most of them are phase 2-4 there are however afew that start showing in phase 1.
- Added the skills to the Mercs bio so it is clear and easy for people to understand. Alot of them didn't have any mention at all of what they were skilled at. Some of these skills however I do not have any idea as to what they do... Yet. What I addeds at the Bottem Will read "skilled bla bla bla."
- Changed the Character ACC in the Constants file.. Someone set easy mode to 1.1. But if you translate the russian text it says anything higher then 1 lowers acc and anything lower then 1 raises it. I tested this by setting the number to 5 and I couldn't hit jack even standing on the target. Heck the AI even missed me with melee attacks. Changed it to 0.1 and I was landing almost every shot with a handgun at max range and then some. When I say almost I mean 95% of the shots fired hit. Seems there's a % to hit cap which is more then likely 90-95%. Anyways 1 means you'll hit alittle more often in easy mode. Effects the AI as well sadly.
- Changed all the fire and toss RPGs down a phase to phase 2. They're oddly helpful if your willing to spend the money on them.
- Changed it so when you put one of your skills/stats to 0 you get 35 points back not 15.
- Changed the speed you recover your breath was 100 is now 250.
- Changed the breath cost of throwing to 250 down from 500. Hate passing out droping stuff on the ground.
- Changed the Recoil rateings on the Bullpup weapons. Makeing them alittle more controlable on burst fire then befor. Around 20-40% less recoil... most of them had the same Recoil as the AKM.
- Changed the HK23 to use the right image for it and also gave it a 100 round mag. The model does after all use a big old drum.. no way only 30 rounds fit into that big thing. This change was also done to the Hk21E. After all almost all the web sites I looked at about this weapon said "When employed in the infantry assault role, the HK21E stores its ammunition belt in a 100-round sheet metal container, fastened to the bottom of the feed mechanism"
- Changed the FN Minimi to use the FN minimi skin. Not the M249 SAW skin.
- Moved the K-43 to a Phase 0 weapon it's rather rare and more expensive now but it's a solid cheap sniper rifle for a starting merc outfit.
- All weapons have had there rarity lowered makeing them more common in the shop. However they don't appear sooner. Some weapons got added as they had a Rarity of 0% those are all now 20% as I added 20% to all weapons rarity.
- Ammo was also made more common by 20% and I halfed the price. I have seen afew posts about the cost of the ammo.
- Medkits are less rare in the shop and the Regenerators have been lowered in the phase to 2 down from 3.
- Genades once again more common. I left the price to same, I feel that there fair. Did cut the cost of Dinamyte in half... Not paying 4000 bucks for something that might kill me.
- Added the rest of the Hats to the shop. All so so common and pretty cheap they don't do much but now you can buy that cowboy hat I know you boys really want. UN head gears there as well just for me I like them pretty blue hats.
- Made Knives _alot_ more common in the store. They used to only show 40% of the time, Changed that to 80%.
- Armors alittle more common now. Pants are more common. They still show up at the same time however. Left there reliability alone.. you'll die long befor the armor breaks.
- Changed the Laser sight to show up sooner in the game and made all the weapon mods less rare so you can trick out your assault weapons easier. Oh and I pumped up there reliability so they don't break as easily.
New Guns 1.1
New Guns 1.2
Happy downloading post if anything blows up or isn't there. I'm 99% sure I got everything into the zip and in the right place but I may have missed something.
And why isn't .rar supported? >_<
< Message edited by Reinforce -- 3/8/2009 3:08:53 PM >