Ohka Production Question

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

helldiver

Ohka Production Question

Post by helldiver »

Greetings to all.

Playing the campaign from the Japanese side... Patch 1.8.0.6. On my "Industry Availabilty" screen (just discovered by me...duh) it lists

"Tokyo MXY7 Ohka 11 9"

If I look at the "Aircraft Assembly Facilities" for Tokyo, nothing like that; just regular aircraft production. What gives? Is the Ohka in a special category? [&:]

Regards,
Helldiver
LargeSlowTarget

RE: Ohka Production Question

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

I think it is hardcoded. Ohka production will start at a preset date.[/align] [/align]Btw and blatantly OT - this will be my last post using my trusty old P4 2Ghz Geforce4 256MB RAM computer. It was (barely) good enough for running WitP, but I'm going to fetch my new Quadcore ATI 9600GT 4GB RAM machine today - so hardwarewise I WILL BE READY FOR AE! [;)][/align]
DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Btw and blatantly OT - this will be my last post using my trusty old P4 2Ghz Geforce4 256MB RAM computer. It was (barely) good enough for running WitP, but I'm going to fetch my new Quadcore ATI 9600GT 4GB RAM machine today - so hardwarewise I WILL BE READY FOR AE!
Your new machine will run so fast you wont be able to read the messages, or see the wee splashes.[X(]
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
helldiver

Post by helldiver »

Re-reading myself in Post # 1 of this thread, I don't think I phrased my question clearly, to wit:

If an MXY7 Ohka in the amount of "9" shows on my "Industry Availability" screen for Tokyo , shouldn't there be a corresponding line showing in the "Aircraft Assembly Facilities" screen for Tokyo itself? There isn't, so I'm puzzled... there is nothing at all showing an Ohka...

Regards,
Helldiver
castor troy

Post by castor troy »

ORIGINAL: Helldiver

Re-reading myself in Post # 1 of this thread, I don't think I phrased my question clearly, to wit:

If an MXY7 Ohka in the amount of "9" shows on my "Industry Availability" screen for Tokyo , shouldn't there be a corresponding line showing in the "Aircraft Assembly Facilities" screen for Tokyo itself? There isn't, so I'm puzzled... there is nothing at all showing an Ohka...

Regards,
Helldiver

no, there is no need to see them at Tokyo, you will nevertheless get 9 of them... instead of 90, it´s a typo

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”