Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

islamic terror in mumbay

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> islamic terror in mumbay Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
islamic terror in mumbay - 11/27/2008 10:00:33 AM   
bigbaba

hi all,

as a iranian ex-muslim, i am realy angry about this "religion of peace". wherever you look, this so called "religion" (idology would be a better word for that) causes problems. if in the philipines, in thailand, in australia, in india, in pakistan, in saudi-arabia, in afganistan, in iran, in somalia, in israel...even in the middle of europe!

in some countries, they kill ex-muslims and other non-muslims or are totaly intolerant to them and in other countries they refuse the integration in their host country and cause bigger and bigger social problems, although they have rights in their host countries which non-muslims never have in the "house of islam".

i am realy a tolerant and humanistic person. i have not recived any racism here in germany, i love thai-kitchen, i love burger king, i buy my fruit from the turkish super market near by and i like it to play games with people from around the world.

but my own experiences and the news about the islam brought me to the conclusion:

there are many many liberal muslims out there, but there is NO liberal islam in the sunni or the shia islam. not a single "islamic direction" is compatible with things like personal freedom or equality of gender.

if any muslim is active in this forum:

get your butt up and reform your damnd ideology finaly instead of repeating all the time, that the extremists/terrorists are:

-no muslims.
-jews, CIA or mossad agents.
-thats all a misunderstanding and "out of context".

there is NO self-criticism in the islam today. and as long as that does not change, this ideology will get a bigger and bigger threat for anyone who loves personal freedom.

and please no "christianity was the same 500 years ago" answers, because:

-i am atheist.
-we speak about NOW and here and not about 500 years ago.

< Message edited by bigbaba -- 11/27/2008 10:02:39 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: islamic terror in mumbay - 11/27/2008 10:12:15 AM   
Lützow

In before the lock.

(in reply to bigbaba)
Post #: 2
RE: islamic terror in mumbay - 11/27/2008 10:41:10 AM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow
In before the lock.

Me too !

To the OP: Matrix has strict rules to keep politics out of their forum - the R&P forum at The Wargamer is the ideal place to discuss this with your fellow wargamers.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to Lützow)
Post #: 3
RE: islamic terror in mumbay - 11/27/2008 10:54:47 AM   
Marc von Martial

Greetings to the neighbour city of Koblenz and sorry I have to lock this thread up.

Like Eddy said, please take this to The Wargamer forums.

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> islamic terror in mumbay Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI