Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Results of a bombardment

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Results of a bombardment Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Results of a bombardment - 11/14/2008 9:05:08 PM   
undercovergeek

When the combat replay says: Airbase Supply Hits 2, is this literally 2 of my targets supply points, 2%, 200, or 2000 or is it an abstract number based on something i dont understand??

Im just trying to gauge how much damage a bombardment just did as i try and get rid of 5000 supply points from my enemys base.

Could someone also give me a bit of advice - if i bombard and stay there without retiring my next bombardment may as well be me firing bean bags and feathers despite a quick review of the ammo displaying i have plenty left, whereas if i retire and come back the day after, more carnage ensues?
Post #: 1
RE: Results of a bombardment - 11/14/2008 9:15:13 PM   
pompack

One percentage point per supply hit point

(in reply to undercovergeek)
Post #: 2
RE: Results of a bombardment - 11/14/2008 9:22:17 PM   
undercovergeek

ah - cool, thanks for help, any thoughts on bombarding - my entire battleplan is based on Admiral Laurents AAR with you, odd that you should reply first, and it is Pearl im bombarding!!

(in reply to pompack)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Results of a bombardment Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI