Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japan steal many technology from WA.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Japan steal many technology from WA. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japan steal many technology from WA. - 10/26/2008 9:29:33 PM   
boudi

Hello,
I'm playing a multiplayer game as Western allies. Patch 1.03, Global Glory. We are in spring 1943.

Japan continue to steal a lot of my technologies, 5 this turn, and i don't understand how it can be possible : i have exactly 33 anti-spy agents. Japan can't have more spies, i imagine ??? more than 33 spies, it's more than 99 suply. i don't understand how japan can buy it with it poor economy, compared to the US economy... (japan captured south-east Asia, not more...)

Don't understand...

< Message edited by boudi -- 10/26/2008 9:37:31 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Japan steal many technology from WA. - 10/26/2008 10:32:43 PM   
Lucky1

Without seeing the actual game, I would comment that it is actually quite possible for Japan to have that many spies. With the capture of SE asia, there are plenty of resources available to get Japanese production up to 24 - one turn could produce 110 supply. Of course, this would necessitate a trade-off in other areas. 

Why don't you ask your opponent(s) at the end of the game? They could even show you by giving their password.... Let us know what you find at that time.

(in reply to boudi)
Post #: 2
RE: Japan steal many technology from WA. - 10/28/2008 9:44:34 PM   
boudi

Good idea !

(in reply to Lucky1)
Post #: 3
RE: Japan steal many technology from WA. - 10/29/2008 12:14:33 AM   
Lucky1

My math is shocking. 24 x 5 = 110? oops. 120

Anyhow, in my experience all my opponents have been more than willing to pass on the tricks of the trade and to provide explanations when questions that have been asked of them. This is the best way to learn! (Usually this occurs at the same time as a good drubbing in the game....)

(in reply to boudi)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Japan steal many technology from WA. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI