Name This AE...108

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Brady

Name This AE...108

Post by Brady »

???

[center]Image[/center]

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
Brady

RE: Name This AE...108

Post by Brady »

Soryu, it is[:)]

12.7 cm/40 (5") Type 89, it is[:)]
[center]Image[/center]

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
Q-Ball

Post by Q-Ball »

A little slow there Vampir, 20 minutes that time.

Maybe you should let others have a try!!!![:D]
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

And stop all the cut and pasting, and millions of links posted. Be subtle for Heaven's sake, the other approach doesn't impress anybody.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Vampir

Post by Vampir »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

And stop all the cut and pasting, and millions of links posted. Be subtle for Heaven's sake, the other approach doesn't impress anybody.

No links? [X(] No info? [X(] No cut and pasting? [&o] [&o] [&o] [&o] [&o] OK, as you wish master of history knowledge...
whippleofd

Post by whippleofd »

I appreciate those who show the references to back up their postions. Helps filter out the WAG's and sometimes I find new places to explore.

Whipple
MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
85-90 USS Truxtun (CGN-35)
90-93 USS George Washington (CVN-73)
93-96 NFAS Orlando
96-01 Navsea-08/Naval Reactors
castor troy

Post by castor troy »

ORIGINAL: Vampir

No links? [X(] No info? [X(] No cut and pasting? [&o] [&o] [&o] [&o] [&o] OK, as you wish master of history knowledge...

don´t give a damn on what spammi is posting. He´s just not happy that he isn´t the one who can come up with his knowledge of everything because the pics are identified faster.
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: castor troy

don´t give a damn on what spammi is posting. He´s just not happy that he isn´t the one who can come up with his knowledge of everything because the pics are identified faster.

I agree with others , Vampir , keep up your references. You may not impress T , but you do me. You are backing up what you say, providing raw and expanded data for anyone that wants it , and I applaud you for it. While I can understand T's position and respect his opion , I'm afraid that I disagree with it. Castor Troy , while I agree with you in principal , your mannerisms in conveying your opion leave a lot to be desired. Exactly what part of the "No personal attacks rule " don't you understand? [:(]
Splinterhead

Post by Splinterhead »

opion? twice? Typo or Freudian slip? [:)]
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Splinterhead

opion? twice? Typo or Freudian slip? [:)]
Same word , used in two different sentences, for two different persons. If I have violated a rule of grammar , I apologize, but I'm not sure where you mean Splinterhead. Could you please be more specific? Thanks in advance. [&:]
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

I like the links Vamp, I could spend hours looking through that stuff! [:)]

Edit: I was just checking all those model shots. The level of detail is amazing! [X(]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Vampir

Post by Vampir »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

I agree with others , Vampir , keep up your references. You may not impress T , but you do me. You are backing up what you say, providing raw and expanded data for anyone that wants it , and I applaud you for it. While I can understand T's position and respect his opion , I'm afraid that I disagree with it. Castor Troy , while I agree with you in principal , your mannerisms in conveying your opion leave a lot to be desired. Exactly what part of the "No personal attacks rule " don't you understand? [:(]
Thanks for reply for all!!! [:)]
castor troy

Post by castor troy »

this "no personal attacks rule" never existed for Mr. numero uno spammer and there are at least a thousand posts with personal attacks against forum member A-Z. While this is and has been tolerated by the forum responsibles I wonder why everyone else should be nice and friendly.

And oh, it was a very nice post that "ordered" Vampir to stop posting his links... [8|] But as those kinds of posts are usual for this appreciated forum member it seems that other people are already used to it. [>:]
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

this "no personal attacks rule" never existed for Mr. numero uno spammer and there are at least a thousand posts with personal attacks against forum member A-Z. While this is and has been tolerated by the forum responsibles I wonder why everyone else should be nice and friendly.

And oh, it was a very nice post that "ordered" Vampir to stop posting his links... [8|] But as those kinds of posts are usual for this appreciated forum member it seems that other people are already used to it. [>:]

The Mod's have spoken to T , as have many of the rest of us. You can certainly chatise T if you think he has been out of line (as I did you). But you don't have to be personal about it. A gentlemen can always deal with those who offend him without lowering himself . Try acting in an adult manner with your complaint, and you might see that others support you. When you act like a petulant child, the only people who support you are other petulant children. As far as I'm concereed , you have defended your actions with the "he did it first, no one stopped him defense", which is standard tactics for any five year old. From other post that you have made , I know you to be an intelligent , articulate and knowledgable individual. You should use your abilities accordingly and you might find out that you have more than a few people who agree with and support you. But making personal attacks will NOT gain you any friends and may very well get you suspended. At very least it will get this thread locked.

If you wish to discuss this further , I invite you and everyone else concerned to PM me, and discuss this matter like reasonable adults. [:)]

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”