Matrix Games Forums

The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Russian Production Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Russian Production Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Russian Production Question - 9/26/2008 12:10:31 AM   
Harrybanana

Can someone (probably Frank) explain to me how Russian production works. What I mean by this is that for most countries total production (assuming sufficient resources) appears to be its industry (which as understand is it's factories X 2)mutliplied by its Production efficiency (or what ever it is called I don't have my manual with me). For example for Britain if it's industry is 16 and it's efficency is 61% it will produce 10 build points. My Russian Industry is 10 and my efficency is 45%, so I would expect to receive 4 or 5 build points but I in fact only get 2. Is there a reason for this? Is Russian Production calculated differently than everyone else? I am running a food shortage in Russia of 3 per turn, does this starvation somehow affect production?
Post #: 1
RE: Russian Production Question - 9/26/2008 12:48:34 AM   
JBa

The food starvation is affecting the economic points output.
Production will be limited to a fraction of the food requirement you meet, assuming you have sufficient raw material.
10 Russian industry with national industrial multiplier of 45% equals 4.5
If Russians foods requirements are 11 and there is deficit of 3, will be running at 8/11=72% of full capacity. So the 4.5 industry point multiplied by 72%. With rounding down of numbers for purposes of calculations will result in the 2 economic points you are receiving

From manual
"Lets say there are 12 industry in Germany and a national industrial multiplier of 50%.
That equals 6. Germany needs 10 food, lets assume only are 8 available. So the 6 industry are multiplied by 80% (80% due to food shortage, 8 divided by 10 is 80%), and the result is 4.
Germany should be able to produce 4 economic points but lets assume there are only 3 raw materials in Germany so industrial production drops to 3 and so Germany receives 3 economic points.

< Message edited by JBa -- 9/26/2008 1:08:03 AM >

(in reply to Harrybanana)
Post #: 2
RE: Russian Production Question - 9/26/2008 7:20:29 PM   
Harrybanana

Thanks JBA. I gotta read that manual again, and more carefully.

(in reply to JBa)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Russian Production Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI