Matrix Games Forums

Community impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM on multiple PC's

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Tech Support >> PBEM on multiple PC's Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM on multiple PC's - 9/12/2008 4:03:32 PM   
Deerslayer

As long as you don't violate the Load/Save requirement, is there any problem with playing a PBEM on different PC's through the course of the game? See I like to play at home and work when I can get away with it. Some games and PBEM will not allow this like SSG series of games for example.
Post #: 1
RE: PBEM on multiple PC's - 9/12/2008 4:20:08 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

As long as you don't violate the Load/Save requirement, is there any problem with playing a PBEM on different PC's through the course of the game? See I like to play at home and work when I can get away with it. Some games and PBEM will not allow this like SSG series of games for example.

I haven't had a problem with it. None of my several opponents have reported any reload warning issues, and I play on two computers - a laptop at work and a desktop at home.

(in reply to Deerslayer)
Post #: 2
RE: PBEM on multiple PC's - 9/12/2008 4:49:53 PM   
Deerslayer

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

I haven't had a problem with it. None of my several opponents have reported any reload warning issues, and I play on two computers - a laptop at work and a desktop at home.

Sweet! Good news for me and bad for my employer.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Tech Support >> PBEM on multiple PC's Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI