Matrix Games Forums

Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

cannot bomb?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> cannot bomb? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
cannot bomb? - 9/9/2008 12:09:11 AM   
augustus

Just downloaded game--I actually forgot how addictive this old game can be!

The problem is I can't seem to get an HQ to bomb anything. They still support ground forces with aircraft, but as either side I cannot use the interdict function or Bomb AF. Is this something to do with the version available for download, am I missing something?
Post #: 1
RE: cannot bomb? - 9/9/2008 4:31:09 PM   
PaxMondo

You need first set the bomber units to interdiction missions.  Then under the HQ unit orders choose interdiction, select the hex and <return>

shoudl work fine.

Pax

(in reply to augustus)
Post #: 2
RE: cannot bomb? - 9/9/2008 7:10:40 PM   
Josan

Remember not move the HQ or transfer ground units on it if you want to do air missions in your turn. Thats make all air operations cant be used in your current turn ( but they can fly as CAP or Ground Support in the opponent turn )

(in reply to augustus)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> cannot bomb? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI