Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Production to HQs and LandCap/SeaCap

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Production to HQs and LandCap/SeaCap Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Production to HQs and LandCap/SeaCap - 8/15/2008 10:48:36 PM   
jreid

I know landcap/seacap in an HQ affects how many units you can transfer/strategic transfer from an HQ.

But if I have production from a city going to an HQ on another island, I've noticed that all of the production doesn't always reach the target HQ. Yet when I've added seacap, say cargo ships, to a different HQ on the mainland in a port, I think I've noticed that more produced units reach the target HQ on the different island.

Does landcap/seacap in HQs affect how much production can be sent to distant HQs on a different island?
Post #: 1
RE: Production to HQs and LandCap/SeaCap - 8/15/2008 11:30:13 PM   
Das123

That shouldn't affect production, from what I understand. If there is a supply line, production delivery to the HQ should be automatic - regardless of transport in the HQs. Perhaps something happened to the supply line that caused the supply to stall for a turn or so

(in reply to jreid)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Production to HQs and LandCap/SeaCap Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI