Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Victory point editor and EIA Uncontrolled Major Power Rules

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Victory point editor and EIA Uncontrolled Major Power Rules Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Victory point editor and EIA Uncontrolled Major Power R... - 8/11/2008 1:01:09 AM   
Dancing Bear

Hi all
The release of the political point editor gave me an idea, why not also release a victory point editor? If there was also a victory point editor, players could, on their own, implement the original EIA Uncontrolled Major Power Rules that allowed for players to bid 0 to 5 victory points for temporary control of uncontrolled major powers each December. It might take a little accounting work on behalf of the host, but not that much, and would open up the PBEM game to allowing less than 7 players, without relying on the AI.
If this were done in conjunction with some editions to the rule book, Matrix would have a whole new official option for the PBEM game. Thoughts, gentlemen?

Bear.
Post #: 1
RE: Victory point editor and EIA Uncontrolled Major Pow... - 8/11/2008 7:57:51 AM   
delatbabel

http://eiamantis.babel.com.au/view.php?id=149

--
Del

(in reply to Dancing Bear)
Post #: 2
RE: Victory point editor and EIA Uncontrolled Major Pow... - 8/11/2008 3:07:13 PM   
Pans

defenitly a good idea as it is always hard to have seven players until 1815 together.
This would support the idea to play with five and let Spain and Turkey as UMP.

as Del mentioned ... it is already in the Mantis
- So I hope to see it soon

Pans
(Andreas J.)

(in reply to Dancing Bear)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Victory point editor and EIA Uncontrolled Major Power Rules Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI