need to find an opponant.

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
panzers

need to find an opponant.

Post by panzers »

Either I could set up a game or you. I would prefer the axis since I haven't played much of the allies. I am new to pbem so, if I make a mistake please help me out, though I think I have it figured out
Viriathus

RE: need to find an opponant.

Post by Viriathus »

pm sent.
panzers

Post by panzers »

It's a long story, but I don't have the ability to reply to an email from an oitside sourse, such as matrix forums. So I will try to set up a game and will call the file: 1st pbem game. Please respimd either by taking your first move or respinding back here. I just last night was taught how to do pbem, and I hope it works. Get back with me either way in this thread, thanks.
panzers

Post by panzers »

OK. I got the game started. So let me know if you are able to play it. Remember this is my first experience in a pbem game and I need to know if I set it up properly.
Viriathus

Post by Viriathus »

No turn email received. Please try again. My email address is stewart.whyte@btinternet.com. We didn't agree options. I use FOW, oil, end in 1945 and not random research. Is that okay with you?

I might not be online until Monday as I have a wedding this weekend.

I'm sure that between us we can work it out.
Viriathus

Return to “Opponents Wanted”