Button Glitch

Post bug reports, ask for tech support and general requests for help with getting Maximum-Football working in this forum. This is for official support on official versions. Reports based on public beta versions should go in the Public Beta forum.

Moderator: David Winter

therhino

Button Glitch

Post by therhino »

I created a new formation for the indoor style of play and when I play and use that formation the receiver button logos don't show up. I am playing with the XBox 360 controller, but I don't think that matters. I don't know if their is something special I need to do when creating formations to make the buttons work so any help would be great.
Thanks,
TheRhino
David Winter

RE: Button Glitch

Post by David Winter »

Hi.

I'll have to try it here and see what happens. The 'icons' are driven by the plays that are created from formations, not the formations themselves. Is it only for 8 man formation/plays?

thanks
David
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
therhino

Post by therhino »

David,
I have created some 11 man plays and with some plays the receiver icon shows and with other plays the icons do show up.
TheRhino
David Winter

Post by David Winter »

Okay thanks.. sounds like an 8man only issue. That narrows things down.

thanks
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
therhino

Post by therhino »

My bad it happens with 11 man also. I would say 75% of the 11 man plays it doesn't show the receiver icons.
TheRhino

Return to “Maximum-Football Support”