From: Republic of Texas
Ok, uhh, yeah the rules for every conflict is that I ALWAYS WIN!
Seriously though, i appreciate your enthusiasm but i dont think that makes sense.
I really hope we can turn around faster than 3-4 days. In our other games it averages about 1.5 days per turn.
Also, i dont want to force someone to post AARs. I really love this game but some people dont have time to do that. Feel free if you like, but i wouldnt reccommend posting your map. The shroud is your friend.
I am in Argentina. GMT -3 time. And I play all around the clock.
This will be a huge game guys, with 1 turn every 3-4 days average. This mean this will take about 105 days for 30 turns.
I PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Vic and Allen are the coordinators of this game, so they must set the rules for every conflict.
2) In order to ENHANCE THE COMMUNITY, we should post AAR's.
3) Coordinators must establish the conditions of AAR and we all obey.
Victory Conditions: Coordinators must decide this now.
Should we play 30 turns? or should we play to death? I propose playing 30 turns, because a play to death would be too long. And score set as
Score = VP * 6 + ProdPoints killed / 100. This will ensure a blody game.
Should we keep all secret? I strongly recommend posting AAR because this will make the game more enjoyable for us, and enhance the Forum. I propose the following rules.
1) We all post a screenshot every pair turn starting from turn 6.
2) Screenshot should be from strategic map, with units not deleted.
3) We all write AAR with "how many towns (vp) our empire have" we don't need to say how many ProdPoints we have.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? COORDINATORS MUST DECIDE. I would like an AAR rule because this will be a very long game, and this kind of game should be on the records. There is no gain keeping it all secret (no gain for Advanced Tactics and for the community).