Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DVG - News!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> DVG - News! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DVG - News! - 5/28/2008 5:34:20 AM   
Dan Verssen

05-27-2008

The big news is we will be sending Modern Naval Battles to the printer in 2 weeks! Once you have pre-ordered the game, you can send me an email if you want your name printed on the box (like we did for Rommel). You can copy/paste the following if you like and insert your own name…

I, (insert your name her) give Dan Verssen Games (DVG) permission to print my name on the Modern Naval Battles box.

Send your emails to dan (at) dvg (dot) com

We’ve uploaded the newest version of the MNB rules. Please look and send us any comments or questions you might have. This process worked extremely well for the Rommel rules. This is not the final version of the rules, but it is very close. At this point, all the problems should be fixed. If you notice anything wrong (other than the Index), or have a question because a rule is not clear, now is the time to send in your comments.

Send your emails to dan (at) dvg (dot) com

Notice of price increase: We just received a revised production quote from the printer for MNB, and their price to us has gone up. We’ve thought a lot about it, and we want to be fair to everyone who pre-orders in the future, so we will not be changing the pre-order price. However, the retail price will increase from $39.99 to $49.99 once the game is sent to the printer and the pre-order period ends in 2 or 3 weeks.

The second print run of Rommel is due on June 5th. Once they arrive, we’ll ship them out to everyone who is waiting.

A few more people sent in optional rule ideas for Rommel, and we have added a new page.

We have also adjusted the pre-order numbers for the 3 pre-order games.

-Dan Verssen
www.dvg.com

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com
Post #: 1
RE: DVG - News! - 5/29/2008 10:06:20 AM   
Dan Verssen

Here's a link to the back cover of the MNB-GW box...

http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/mnbboxback.jpg

-Dan Verssen
www.dvg.com

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

(in reply to Dan Verssen)
Post #: 2
RE: DVG - News! - 5/30/2008 8:25:07 PM   
Dan Verssen

Latest ship list for MNB…

United States
Enterprise, New Jersey, Virginia, Ticonderoga, W.H. Standley, Arleigh Burke, Spruance, Elliot, O.H. Perry, Gary, George Philip, Crommelin, Los Angeles, Dallas, La Salle

United Kingdom
Invincible, Glasgow, Liverpool, Exeter, Edinburgh, Somerset, Sutherland, Westminster, Beaver, Broadsword, Cumberland, Phoebe, Trafalgar, Swiftsure

Soviet
Kiev, Kirov, Slava, Kresta, Marshall Shaposhnikov, Okrylenny, Osmotritelny, Neustrashimy, Krivak, Smerch, Alfa, Charlie II, Oscar I, Titan

China
Hangzhou, Fuzhou, Lanzhou, Wuhu, Zhoushan, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Taizhou, 3115, 7103, Romeo, Ming, Han, Song

Argentina
Almirante Brown, La Argentina, Heroina, Sarandi, Hercules, Espora, Rosales, Spiro, Santa Cruz

France
Charles de Gaulle, Duquesne, Tourville, De Grasse, Cassard, Jean Bart, George Leygues, Dupleix, Moncalm, Lafayette, Surcouf, Courbet, Rubis, Saphir

Norway
Fridtjof Nansen, Bergen, Trondheim, Narvik, Skjold, Ula, Utsira

Japan
Kongo, Kirishima, Shirane, Kurama, Murasame, Harusame, Amagiri, Yuugiri, Setogiri, Hamagiri, Okishio, Nadashio

Taiwan
Kee Lung, Su Ao, Cheung Kung, Cheng Ho, Chi Kuang, Yueh Feu, Kang Ding, His Ning, Kun Ming, Hai Lung, Hai Hu

Unaligned
Non-Combatant

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

Post #: 3
RE: DVG - News! - 5/31/2008 10:59:05 AM   
Dan Verssen

I just uploaded the newest MNB box back with the people's name who have responded so far. The names are printed on all the game boxes on the box bottom's sidewalls...

http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/mnbboxback.jpg

Yes, if you order more than one copy, you can have one name per order.

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

Post #: 4
RE: DVG - News! - 6/1/2008 6:16:21 AM   
Dan Verssen

We've uploaded the newest MNB rules. Other than the index, these are pretty much final. If you see any problems, let us know. We'll be sending the game to the printer and charging credit card pre-orders in about a week.

If you'd like to get your name printed on the box, please pre-order MNB now and email your permission statement to dan (at) dvg (dot) com.

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

Post #: 5
RE: DVG - News! - 6/1/2008 9:24:55 AM   
panzers

Is this game based on the boardgame or in this case the card game?

Post #: 6
RE: DVG - News! - 6/1/2008 10:09:54 PM   
Dan Verssen

panzers,

The new card game, "Modern Naval Battles - Global Warfare", is based on my old 1989 "Modern Naval Battles", but many of the mechanics have been updated and improved, and it has all new graphics.

Here's a link to its game page on our website...

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/1/Modern%20Naval%20Battles%20-%20Global%20Warfare

-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

(in reply to panzers)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> DVG - News! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread