Maximum-Football 2.2 Posted (March 24, 2008)

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

David Winter

Maximum-Football 2.2 Posted (March 24, 2008)

Post by David Winter »

Greetings.

I'm sure many of you have heard by now that Maximum-Football 2.2 is now available. [:D]

I hope everyone enjoys this update, and I hope many of you find some of your feature requests included. I hope there's something in there for everyone. Where possible and practical, features requested were added.

As is the case with all software, it's distinctly possible something may have slipped through the cracks before release. The testing team, while dedicated, is small and they're not going to find everything in a game this large and complex. There are simply too many buttons [:)] So I'll be monitoring the boards over the next few days and looking for things that need to be addressed.

A full list of the features and improvements made can be found on the game's website here www.maximum-football.com as well as in the games release notes (latest_readme.pdf)

So once again I would like to thank you the Maximum-Football fan. What started out as my vision for a very simple game has been driven into the best PC football game of its class. Much of that is a credit to you the Maximum-Football fan.

Thanks again, and enjoy.
David A. Winter
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”