Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 7:34:03 AM   
Alex Fiedler

Strap on the helmet head into the game – A major Maximum Football Update is ready!

Matrix Games and Wintervalley Software (www.wintervalley.com) are proud to announce that a major new v2.2 update is now available for Maximum Football 2.0. The new update brings plenty of improvements and enhancements in areas like editing, managing and combining playbooks, improved quick simulation features, new trackable statistics, and much more.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “It may not be prime football season these days but this new Maximum Football 2.0 update is just the thing I need to get me back into the spirit of gridiron fun!”

David Winter from Wintervalley Software also stated, “Our goal with each new iteration of Maximum Football is to improve and augment this great game system. Anyone who’s already a fan and those who like football management sims should download this update to see how far Maximum Football has come since the original release.”

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Design and play in leagues where you pick the size and layout. Play against others in user created leagues. The sky is the limit to how far you can take Maximum-Football 2.0. Get down and dirty with the editor as you create new plays and playbooks, design your own uniforms and helmets, and even select nicknames to appear on jerseys.

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the football fan’s dream. Whether you are a head coach or an armchair quarterback, Maximum-Football 2.0 has the features for you.

Get more information on Maximum Football 2.0 from its product page. This update is comprehensive and will bring the version of the game up to 2.2.

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/downloads.asp?gid=301

Post #: 1
RE: Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 7:52:43 AM   
garysorrell

Yeehaw!!

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 7:54:12 AM   
hack153

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can finally start living again!

UPFL is in the off season...
United Premier Football League

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 3
RE: Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 7:55:24 AM   
garysorrell

Now get the UCAFL going already

(in reply to hack153)
Post #: 4
RE: Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 8:04:21 AM   
hack153

i will, i will.  i am in the midst of making 12 new coaching profiles.  2.2 should make that go quicker. (downloading it right now!  wow...20 minutes to download!  that's good, because i have a fast connect!  it must contain lots of new stuff!)  

the UCAFL should be starting in 4+ weeks! profiles take some time and i have to work!

< Message edited by hack153 -- 3/26/2008 2:31:09 AM >

UPFL is in the off season...
United Premier Football League

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 5
RE: Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 8:15:19 AM   
garysorrell

My favs so far are:
Importing teams to a league via the Remote In
League specific simgame.dat files
New stats sorting by reg season/playoffs

(in reply to hack153)
Post #: 6
RE: Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! - 3/25/2008 9:26:21 PM   
therhino

THIS IS GREAT! I love that the home team is listed last instead of first and a much nicer looking menu.
therhino

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum Football 2.0 is Updated to 2.2! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI